It's official.. Goodbye New England Libtards! I am outa here!

As of 2 weeks from today, I will be happily leaving New England for Missouri. Why MO? We didn't pick MO as much as the property we found had the perfect mix of location, woods, privacy, quality town and great schools.

I am fed up with the liberal mentality, high taxes and constant threat of increased gun control. I get sick to my stomach every time I hear the phrases "mass legal" and "pre-ban" and I don't even live in MA.

Bought a house with a shop on 15 wooded acres with a 3-acre stocked pond. It is near the end of a rural, dead-end road so its very peaceful. Will have a 100-yard, water-front range on my own property. Getting much better schools and saving 10's of thousands every year in expenses and taxes to boot. Property tax from my current house and shop is $14,000 and will drop to $2800 in MO. My mortgage will be less for the house and shop than I am paying for my current house alone. Everything is cheaper. Gasoline is 40-50 cents/gal less in MO.

Since there is no zoning there, I can set myself up as a class 3 manufacturer and make my own machine guns and suppressors.

The town that we are moving to is bending over backwards to get us in, including a low-interest economic develop loan to help with the purchase. Contrast that with RI that not only doesn't give a damn if we live or die, but is taxing the life out of us.

Last one out of RI before the impending bankruptcy, please turn off the lights.

I will miss my friends, fellow shooters and 2A freedom fighters. I will stay in touch and keep visiting the board. Be well and stay safe!

(Clarification: "Goodbye libtards" is not referring to NE Shooters, it's referring the liberals in New England)

site 1.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes, its "my" pond :) That's all I see from front of all 3 levels of the house :)

That is so EPIC I don't know where to begin.

This is by far the best thread I have seen on NES in some time. It's a beautiful house. I would love to own a house/property like that someday.

I would love to own a house/property like that someday.

It's much easier to do if you get out of New England :)

I looked in 6 states to find that property: MO, KY, TN, SC, NC, WV. Hard to find quality houses that met all of our criteria. Once you add top-quality schools into the mix, 99.99% of the properties get eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom