• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It’s Inevitable: American Patriots Need Guns Because A War Is Coming

I wrote a series of books a few years ago that involves such a scenario. The gist of the chapter was the U.S. activated a cell in a foreign nation that had been there for years planning how to create total chaos if they were called upon to do so at the onset of a conflict. They've since been removed from active publishing.

I tell ya, it would not take much. Chicago is already on its knees just waiting to be finished off. The glue loosely holding the fabric of our society together is that most people have decently comfortable lives. Remove that comfort and the cookie crumbles quickly. It wouldn't take unit guys to do it either, though that certainly wouldn't hurt. Just a couple of angry people with nothing to lose and a little bit of creativity.
Title(s)?

Still, one week. Tops. There are literally towers on pieces sitting in yards......And most are assembled with a helicopter now. Not a crane.
The foundation takes longer to cure than the actual erection of the tower.
Now what if someone took a couple pot shots at that helicopter and suddenly your pilots dont want to go in the air?

Even so... one week sans juice is a LONG time for a city.

Now what if someone took a couple pot shots at that helicopter and suddenly your pilots dont want to go in the air?
I've already said too much. But again, there are far easier and more secure methods where people won't shoot back. Except for the sub that feeds the NSA. That is actively guarded.

I've already said too much. But again, there are far easier and more secure methods where people won't shoot back. Except for the sub that feeds the NSA. That is actively guarded.
They're not making their own?

I remember hearing a story years back that they actively monitored water pressure to see if someone was attempting to sneak info out of the building by flushing the toilets in a certain manner.

They're not making their own?

I remember hearing a story years back that they actively monitored water pressure to see if someone was attempting to sneak info out of the building by flushing the toilets in a certain manner.
Nope, not for primary, but I have no idea what they have for backup power. I've just been to the upstream sub. And had to pass a physical checkpoint, guarded by a real cop. And the station had one in a car on all 4 sides. Even though there is only 1 gate.

I had no clue it was the sub feeding the NSA until I asked the rent a cop.

Back
Top Bottom