• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is that a gun in your pocket...

He was either carrying Mexican or in a Smartcarry type holster. I use a Smartcarry a lot in the summer. I guess I'll use even more caution while reholstering.[shocked]

He was either carrying Mexican or in a Smartcarry type holster. I use a Smartcarry a lot in the summer. I guess I'll use even more caution while reholstering.[shocked]

just don't reholster it with your finger in the trigger guard and you'll be all set.

Carl at Four Seasons just sent out an email blast...."Just in! GLOCK MALE PACKAGE, $699 credit, $689 cash, limited quantities in 9MM and 40 S&W...includes Glock, 2 Mags and we will throw in a nice Free vasectomy or sex change with every misfire that we usually sell for $49.99."

I would if Marsha will put a ban on that "package". No c****, no I mean glocks made after 10/98. [smile]

Carl at Four Seasons just sent out an email blast...."Just in! GLOCK MALE PACKAGE, $699 credit, $689 cash, limited quantities in 9MM and 40 S&W...includes Glock, 2 Mags and we will throw in a nice Free vasectomy or sex change with every misfire that we usually sell for $49.99."

Damn

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

Back
Top Bottom