Is it time to Repeal The 2ND Amendment? Michael Moore says so

Clearly he has no idea of the atrocities committed by the British before and during the revolution.

I would guess in the naval bombardment of falmouth the death toll would have been over 30.

The founding fathers for sure knew the evils of man, but they never intended for a nanny state to protect them.

Well, the process to repeal the 2ndA is right there in the COTUS. Has ever a bluest state (CA, NY, etc.) done so? Nope.

Buffalo/Uvalde are seeing a lot of re-airing of UBCs and Red Flag Laws as options, with more articles giving some attention to the failures of these laws than in previous events. When 80-90% poll in favor of UBCs, they pass or fail at state levels by ~1%. Not a clear majority either way. And these are votes by the greats unwashed masses, not Twitter and FB Likes.

We don't know what the juvenile justice process was for this guy, but it's clear that whatever it was failed. He should have become a PP and not able to buy or possess guns, but my guess, and it's just that, is that the charges were pled down to below the threshold so that he "Wouldn't have his life ruined for one mistake."

Well, the process to repeal the 2ndA is right there in the COTUS. Has ever a bluest state (CA, NY, etc.) done so? Nope.

Buffalo/Uvalde are seeing a lot of re-airing of UBCs and Red Flag Laws as options, with more articles giving some attention to the failures of these laws than in previous events. When 80-90% poll in favor of UBCs, they pass or fail at state levels by ~1%. Not a clear majority either way. And these are votes by the greats unwashed masses, not Twitter and FB Likes.

It's time to repeal shitty school designs (security-wise) and inadequate armed protection at schools. There should be standards for design, access, security/surveillance systems, etc. that are integrated into all school designs without making them prison-like, I firmly believe it can be done. This instead of individual committees/town/cities guiding architects/engineers on how pretty/unique they want their schools to look - they can still be unique but have the required design elements to make them secure.

Last edited:
Bingo......lets take it one step further....

2A is a RESTRICTION ON GOV from infringing on your god given right to self defense.

People calling for elimination of restraints on government are advocating for tyranny/fascism/authoritarianism/etc
I hear that argument a lot. Your right to self defense is given by God and the gubmint can't restrict it that's what the 2A says. Then how come illegal immigrants and felons who have done their time don't have the right to armed self defense?

Back
Top Bottom