IRS agent training death

You guys are paranoid. LOL

A client of mine got the alarm bell rung by a d-bag IRS agent. IRS Police didn't show up. The FBI did. In a panel van. [rofl] [rofl] Like AR's and body armor and face masks and the works. They had it cleared up in about 15 min and the "agent" was pretty much fired the same day for being a complete tool to the client in the first place.

As much as I hate the IRS - and I hate them for 30,000 more reasons than you do - I'm not real worried about them getting weaponized. Would you want to go into someone's office to ask for records and NOT be armed???? Just some backwater bar or whatever?? Same reason we don't want civilian workers wandering in and seeing if inner-city tools "need help" unarmed, SOME IRS agents NEED to be armed - in case someone starts blastin.

(TBH - the biggest problem in the IRS is the fact that they are unionized federal workers. This means they can do 1/3 hte work and complain 3x as much. I'm not sure all of them are back in the office from Covid. It's 3 years later. Get your sorry asses in teh office, work a full shift and ANSWER THE GD PHONE!)

Not that I wish death upon someone I don't even know, but......

The fed gov't is necessary, and desirable, but should be smaller. Way smaller. They have a few jobs to do, like defend the country, monitor interstate commerce and such, airplane safety,etc, but not saddle citizens and businesses with oppressive rules, regulations, and bureaucracies. Dump the dept of ejakashun immediately, and then analyze the true value of others, before dumping a few more.

Yeah, when they first came out with the news that the IRS was hiring all those new and armed agents, there was a video of them “training” floating around. I was waiting for one of them kill himself since the day I watched that video.

When I was at FLETC over 30 years ago, I saw a t-shirt saying, "IRS CID, Your Worst Nightmare -- An Accountant With A Badge And A Gun".

Seems about right.
There were some very 'off color' BP shirts around the FLETC store. I may or may not have one with 'What part of NO don't you understand'. Dude acting like the little Dutch boy under it.

I never got the chance, but I had contact for an IRS guy who wanted to work with me. Get stats, don't harass USC's, clean up identity fraud, actual good dude if you can believe it.

Concerned friend: "How did your son die?"
Parent: "In an IRS training accident. That is all they could tell me."

When I was at FLETC over 30 years ago, I saw a t-shirt saying, "IRS CID, Your Worst Nightmare -- An Accountant With A Badge And A Gun".

Seems about right.

I shoot Steel Challenge in Brunswick. One of the guys I shoot with regularly is a firearms instructor there. Went to lunch with him after a match, walked into the bar, he's obviously known there. Lady in the group we joined asked me "Are you from FLETC?". I'd never heard the acronym, assumed it was geographical - and said "nope, Bryan County" - at which point they all laughed at me. Andy then explained.

Shooting another local match - and guy says to me "weren't you on my squad at NER?". Oh yeah - what the hell are you doing down here? Spending six months at FLETC training...

You guys are paranoid. LOL

A client of mine got the alarm bell rung by a d-bag IRS agent. IRS Police didn't show up. The FBI did. In a panel van. [rofl] [rofl] Like AR's and body armor and face masks and the works. They had it cleared up in about 15 min and the "agent" was pretty much fired the same day for being a complete tool to the client in the first place.

As much as I hate the IRS - and I hate them for 30,000 more reasons than you do - I'm not real worried about them getting weaponized. Would you want to go into someone's office to ask for records and NOT be armed???? Just some backwater bar or whatever?? Same reason we don't want civilian workers wandering in and seeing if inner-city tools "need help" unarmed, SOME IRS agents NEED to be armed - in case someone starts blastin.

(TBH - the biggest problem in the IRS is the fact that they are unionized federal workers. This means they can do 1/3 hte work and complain 3x as much. I'm not sure all of them are back in the office from Covid. It's 3 years later. Get your sorry asses in teh office, work a full shift and ANSWER THE GD PHONE!)
Federal government unions are weak and useless. They can't strike, they can't bargain for pay, they can't bargain for benefits. About the only thing they can do is help save someones job when management effs up.

And management in the fed is 10x worse than the private sector....

Should have started out the IRS agents with wooden guns to cover gun safety fundamentals like Ukraine did with its civilian militia before the US gave it money so it could give its people real guns.

53518423-10454949-image-a-97_1643464667678.jpg 53811537-10479957-image-a-31_1644071425286.jpg 1644159533ukrainetraining.jpg

Not that I wish death upon someone I don't even know, but......

The fed gov't is necessary, and desirable, but should be smaller. Way smaller. They have a few jobs to do, like defend the country, monitor interstate commerce and such, airplane safety,etc, but not saddle citizens and businesses with oppressive rules, regulations, and bureaucracies. Dump the dept of ejakashun immediately, and then analyze the true value of others, before dumping a few more.

Vivek Ramaswamy is the candidate for you! Get on-board

Back
Top Bottom