Iraqi sniper video !!WARNING!!

I am not a citizen of the U.S. I do, however, live here, pay taxes, and have registered with the Selective Service board so that if there was ever a draft (which is incredibly unlikely) I would be called up like everyone else. And this will be my last post in this thread...
Thank God.

Ooops, can I say that to a liberal? [thinking]

I try not to play my Mod role any more than I can get away with (and still keep my cushy, high paying job here[rolleyes]).

Let's remember that this is a shooters' forum. Of course politics and world affairs are going to be topics of discussion, since we're humans. Please try to remember that not all liberals are anti-gun, just as not all conservatives are pro-RKBA. While nobody is going to complain about trashing gun grabbers of any political, sexual or religious persuasion, please keep it civil and polite when disagreeing with gun lovers (and everybody here should be assumed to fall into that category unless and until proved otherwise). If we constituted an overwhelming majority of the population in this part of the country, we could afford to be picky about the sort of gun lovers with whom we associated. Unfortunately, we aren't and we can't, so please be nice. [cheers]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom