Ioi appt with atf

expedition03

NES Member
I have an ioi apppt with atf to open ffl07
I am doimg manufacturing, rd and sales. How should i respond to what i am doing. I am nervous because i have been busy trying to get things together. I dont want to screw myself. I want to do rd and then man. Tweak existing, build from scratch for in and outstate. Please help so i can pass the interview.

Don't forget, unless you are purely R&D (no sales at present) you must register with ITAR for $2250 per year.

No need to be nervous. Just use anything firearms related. R&D is good. This meeting is to provide info to you. Not a "test". Or, you can tell the truth: You want to turn your AR into a SBR machine gun, hang a can on it and go do mag dumps. You will also put your so-called assault weapons in the bound book and no longer be a felon. ATF knows all this. Jack.

I cant sell any ammo or guns until i get my license from the town im in. I spoke with them and they just said make an appt after the atf meeting for the license to sell and gunsmith license.

Don't forget, unless you are purely R&D (no sales at present) you must register with ITAR for $2250 per year.

I cant sell any ammo or guns until i get my license from the town im in. I spoke with them and they just said make an appt after the atf meeting for the license to sell and gunsmith license.
Typically they want you to have the FFL in hand first. I think it says that on the application. The ammo one does not require the FFL. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom