• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Invite for a test run on military rifle shoots (pics up)

This month's shoot won't be taking place. AFAIK we'll be resuming in December and running them through the winter months.

I know a few regulars weren't going to be there tomorrow but if anyone was planning on going, PM me because I can always host a few guests.

Last edited:
Think i'll try to make that one in December. As for what baby i'll bring, ill leave that a surprise :)
Though would a military configuration 1927 semiauto Thompson, or m1861 Springfield qualify?

Last edited:
Cool. I'm not on FB very often but I guess I'll start checking for updates there.

Join the Sippican page on FB. John and I update info there regarding shoots, etc.

Its the best we can do untill the club gets a new dedicated web site that is updated with info.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Starts at noon sharp but feel free to come by early for breakfast which ends at around 10:30. I'll be there at 10. I don't think there is any kind of a theme this month so bring whatever.

Im heading to Sippican now for breakfast and to play with my rifle to get it ready for the Arctic Sniper Shoot in Jan but I will be sure to stick around long enough to say hello and see all the cool toys!

See you guys soon! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom