• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Invasive drones !

There's automatic targeting software for paintball gun turrets, I always thought it would be cool to mix one of these turrets with a drone, would make a really nice air-to-air anti-drone weapon. Do enough damage to down it but still be recoverable.

There's automatic targeting software for paintball gun turrets, I always thought it would be cool to mix one of these turrets with a drone, would make a really nice air-to-air anti-drone weapon. Do enough damage to down it but still be recoverable.

It becomes a lot more complicated when the camera is moving on a platform, vs a static “sentry” turret. Still possible, but the frame to frame registration of pixels is much more complicated.

The flu is killing more people than the wuhan flu.
Flu has lower mortality rate and is less transmissible than coronavirus. Also we're at the end of flu season while coronavirus is still going strong even with people taking PPE precautions. Don't be purposefully obtuse.

richc what drone are you using? That's some nice smooth video. I've attached small cameras to some of my bigger rc planes and while the videos come out "alright", they're nothing as nice as yours.

... Also, that skeet better be discreet, because I'm sure there will be hefty fines associated with damaging those drones, like you are declared a domestic terrorist, a Nazi rightwinger and an instant felon. ...

Bah. Everybody is wearing masks now! Just make sure you pick a common one, not something that sticks out like my hot pink N100!

Back
Top Bottom