Important Hunter Harassment Info

Seriously, this is amazing news. Drones for me to hunt? Really? Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming. No, wait, don't pinch me, I don't want to wake up!!! In the real world I have to shoot silent, fast pigeons, way harder than loud drones, plus, when I shoot a pigeon I've taken a life, but when I shoot a drone I know somewhere there is a pissed off guy! Seriously the only way this could get better is if the thing rained candy on me like a pinata when hit...

With Amazons announcement I think you may have got your wish!

Soon you will purchase your own adjustable controller/jammer from the internet and be able to direct the drones into nose dives into wherever youd like. Even better each hunting area will have its own dispensable drowns to meet greet and beat the drones that are spying. PETA wants to play? No problem but im playing for keeps not for attention.

Sent from the blind

The Fish and Wildlife Board can stop this harassment by regulation. They have the authority to make regulations for Wildlife Management Areas. Has anybody brought this to their attention?

The Fish and Wildlife Board can stop this harassment by regulation. They have the authority to make regulations for Wildlife Management Areas. Has anybody brought this to their attention?

While this is true, most on here are against more regulations, especially ones that duplicate ones that already exist: Hunter harassment is unlawful. If you use a drone, or a trashcan lid and a stick, is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom