• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illinois man wanted in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; 4 dead

Amazing that a customer wrestled away the murderer’s rifle! That hero’s pic should be at the top of the article instead of the human filth there now. Doesn’t it cost like $25k a year to keep someone in prison? They should execute the killer and give the money to the hero instead.

In 2015 I heard it was $135k to $475 depending on medical needs. Fully loaded rate including staffing and resources .

If you have ever been down south & eaten breakfast at a Waffle House, you can kinda understand why some nutjob shot it up.

Tempted to neg you (LOL no such thing) for perpetuating Yankee stereotypes of Southern people. Instead I'll share a joke from back home:

What has 4 breasts, two teeth, and stays up all night? Night shift at Waffle House.

Jokes aside, there were actually some very cute WH waitresses in the Nashville area. So nice of Illinois to let their trash run free to cause havoc in nice places.

I own property in Tennessee, will be relocating soon. Not sure how a horrible breakfast (food) stereotypes Southerners (people). All the folks I've been in contact with from the south have been wonderful. As for a good Southern breakfast it's Cracker Barrel for us. ;)

Nashville mayor just spoke about AR bans guy is a total POS!

Yep. Here's his statement to the media:
... "For a moment, let's be honest about what happened," Briley said. "Last night, innocent Nashvilleans were terrorized by a man with an AR-15. Let's be honest. Some people see these weapons as having a purpose of terrorizing other people. It's happening too much. Enough is enough."...

And here's more spewing from a Dem Rep:
... Rep. Jim Cooper, a Democrat whose district includes Nashville, joined the mayor in condemning the nation's gun laws....
..."We can and must do everything possible to prevent these tragedies and keep Americans safe," he continued. "That starts with restricting widespread civilian access to military-grade assault weapons."

LINK: Nashville mayor demands stricter gun control after Waffle House shooting

Not all of us grew up as Yankees, and plenty of us have served our time living in the South.

Nothing good happens at Waffle House at 3am.

My experience at Waffle House was they gave me milk that tasted like battery acid, I told the waitress it was spoiled milk, so she gave me a new one. Tasted exactly the same. That was it for me.

Yep. Here's his statement to the media:

And here's more spewing from a Dem Rep:

LINK: Nashville mayor demands stricter gun control after Waffle House shooting
These anti-gunners all squawk the same crap, "We need gun reform" but never explain how that would fix or even curb these shootings. How? They never have an explanation. And the moron lemmings never stop and actually think about it cuz as soon as you explain how it wouldn't work at all, with 94-04 as a good start, they just shut down. Most incompetent solution ever. Moar gun laws!

So was this guy a PP? Thus his father committed a felony?
I read that the guns were returned because the father promised to secure them and keep them away from his son.

The son may not have been a PP in the non-MA sense of the word (ie, a specific finding of guilt or adjudication required), but you can count on them trying to hang this on the father to distract from the fact that the guns were returned in the first place. It will also be used to advocate the principle of non-return of confiscated firearms.

This going to be another little nut bag that slipped through the crakes? Amazing the bodies are not even cold yet...but they know he had a propensity for guns...how is that? Who missed the boat on this whack job?

Chicken and gravy on them waffles....

Something about Taylor Swift and the white House.

They clearly know about him. I suppose the only way to remove people like him from society is to create a police state none of us would like .

How does a nude guy escape the manhunt after a mass shooting?

Something about Taylor Swift and the white House.

They clearly know about him. I suppose the only way to remove people like him from society is to create a police state none of us would like .

How does a nude guy escape the manhunt after a mass shooting?

Honestly, going back to institutionalizing people so they no longer present a danger to themselves or society is probably the only way to go here. Why we stopped doing that boggles my brain just as much as the f***ing liberal judges up here who let violent career criminals out on parole.

Honestly, going back to institutionalizing people so they no longer present a danger to themselves or society is probably the only way to go here. Why we stopped doing that boggles my brain just as much as the f***ing liberal judges up here who let violent career criminals out on parole.

There was a presumption medication would solve all problems, be cheaper, and more humane. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (book & movie) also was disastrous for public perception of Mental Asylums.

If indeed the father provided the weapon back to his son, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder and the son with first. In this case the police acted correctly and removed his firearms unfortunately somehow he still gained access to them WH has a No firearms policy, including in the south.

This is exactly the mentality of the majority of society today. Something bad happens and you and everyone else wants to implement something to try and prevent it from happening again. You are essentially saying exactly what gun control people want. The problem with this type of governing is that every time you react to some event you take a bite out of freedoms and rights. You are also creating a bigger government with more control over the people.
I have an idea of how to react to this, do nothing. This is a very rare random act where unfortunately people lost their lives. Lets mourn those people, realize we can not govern our way to safety, realize that we are statisically still very safe, and do nothing to make government bigger and stronger.

This is exactly the mentality of the majority of society today. Something bad happens and you and everyone else wants to implement something to try and prevent it from happening again. You are essentially saying exactly what gun control people want. The problem with this type of governing is that every time you react to some event you take a bite out of freedoms and rights. You are also creating a bigger government with more control over the people.
I have an idea of how to react to this, do nothing. This is a very rare random act where unfortunately people lost their lives. Lets mourn those people, realize we can not govern our way to safety, realize that we are statisically still very safe, and do nothing to make government bigger and stronger.

I came from a society in which government was assigning people to mental institutions just because they did not like what such a government was saying (never mind "what government was actually doing"). Please, remember, we always want LESS of the government in anything.

This case may be about the trust. Police trusted the father, but father has failed, we trust police and we think that police should have tools and abilities to catch a half naked dude who was identified correctly, well, we may go back to the real question here: How come nobody was armed in that Waffle House? That is very irresponsible. We need to increase law-abiding gun ownership in this country. That is the only way to prevent such cases.

Everything else is an illusion or politics.

The guy is nuts thinking that Taylor Swift was stalking him. She's been too busy stalking me.

Waffle House shooting suspect thought Taylor Swift was stalking him, was arrested at White House

2255d8ed00796f209bcf67286eef077b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom