Illinois man wanted in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; 4 dead

Lots of crazy people out there, and it seems that they are coming out of the woodwork.

I am hopeful that the anti folks drive for root cause, not the object that they use.

I am hopeful that the anti folks drive for root cause, not the object that they use.

Antis don't actually care about violent crime or dead people, only banning guns. The sooner people figure this out the better.... antis basically get moist anytime there's something resembling a "mass shooting" event in this country.

-Mike

Antis don't actually care about violent crime or dead people, only banning guns. The sooner people figure this out the better.... antis basically get moist anytime there's something resembling a "mass shooting" event in this country.

-Mike
THIS! X a Million.

If they did care about "safety" as they claim and violent crime, they could simply talk about the violent crime rates and wouldn't have had to make up the fake propaganda term "gun violence"!!

But lower violent crime rates in places like VT, ME and NH as compared to gun-controlled MA doesn't support the gun-banning agenda! So, they are forced to change the narrative.

The guy is nuts thinking that Taylor Swift was stalking him. She's been too busy stalking me.

Waffle House shooting suspect thought Taylor Swift was stalking him, was arrested at White House

2255d8ed00796f209bcf67286eef077b.jpg

I think you are both nuts!!!

Taylor has been stalking me for months!!!

This is exactly the mentality of the majority of society today. Something bad happens and you and everyone else wants to implement something to try and prevent it from happening again. You are essentially saying exactly what gun control people want. The problem with this type of governing is that every time you react to some event you take a bite out of freedoms and rights. You are also creating a bigger government with more control over the people.
I have an idea of how to react to this, do nothing. This is a very rare random act where unfortunately people lost their lives. Lets mourn those people, realize we can not govern our way to safety, realize that we are statisically still very safe, and do nothing to make government bigger and stronger.

Just report every car accident death in America. 88 deaths per day, children, pregnant moms, teenage first time drivers etc. It will put these occasional shootings in perspective.

comments on twitter are lovely

Yeah, I was browsing earlier today, story had been spun up as a "white supremacist terror attack" and the reason the guy had not been caught at that point was down to government collusion.

So basically the same level of tin-foil-hattery that you read here sometimes, just with a different perspective.

I'm thinking the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
What the hell was the old man thinking , giving the guns back to a very disturbed young man ?
If he didn't kill someone else . he was likely to get killed himself.

If indeed the father provided the weapon back to his son, he should be charged with 2nd degree murder and the son with first. In this case the police acted correctly and removed his firearms unfortunately somehow he still gained access to them WH has a No firearms policy, including in the south.
Granted it's CNN, but their article shows the charges were dismissed. So would the son have been a prohibited person? https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/us/waffle-house-shooting-manhunt/index.html "He was charged with unlawful entry, but the charges were dismissed after he completed community service."

IDK if unlawful entry makes you a PP but it doesn't matter since the charges were dismissed. He wasn't convicted therefore not a federal PP. IL took away his FOID so he is technically a PP in IL since they probably wouldn't give him back his FOID so he couldn't possess in IL.

Back
Top Bottom