• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illinois man wanted in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; 4 dead

Amazing that a customer wrestled away the murderer’s rifle! That hero’s pic should be at the top of the article instead of the human filth there now. Doesn’t it cost like $25k a year to keep someone in prison? They should execute the killer and give the money to the hero instead.

Hold up.... You're telling me someone shot up a Waffle House in Tennessee, and no one shot back?

No, people grabbed the rifle out of the perp's hands when he entered the restaurant causing him to flee into the woods. A little past 3am, most of the people were half asleep nursing coffee and waking up to yummy waffles. Not really in alert mode for some clown opening up on them from the darkness of a parking lot. Hard to see outside and return fire when it's bright indoors and pitch black outside.

View: https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/988055742363193344

Bloomberg's Twitter Astroturf is already all over this one.

Naked Gunman Kills 4 at Waffle House in Nashville, Police Say
Four people were killed and two others wounded in a shooting at a Waffle House in Nashville on Sunday morning, the police said.

The gunman, who was naked, fled on foot and remains at large, the police said.

The shooting happened around 3:25 a.m. at a Waffle House at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike in the Antioch neighborhood of Nashville. A patron wrestled away the gunman’s rifle, the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said on Twitter.
Pic of rifle in this tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/natalie_allison/status/988056161839714304

I somehow feel another as_ reaming coming!:eek:
Please make sure all law biding gun owners are made to pay for this guys actions..:rolleyes:

Oh well, off for a drive in my automobile.
I sure hope I don't get blamed for all the drunks that were out driving last night as well...

Note to self: buy more beer before all of it is banned!:D
Kind of like what they did with Prohibition in the 1930's..

That whole history repeating itself thing is a bitch!:mad:

I'm sure some libtard DA, judge or parole board will let him off easy..
5 years tops...

Last edited:
Story says he's from Illinois and "known to police". That usually means many many run-ins. So did he fall through the cracks in NICS? Or we'll know if he obtained the rifle illegally cuz this will be the last we will hear of this story

The guy was naked!!! If this doesn’t prove the point that the conversation needs to move away from guns and more towards the puzzle factory people, I don’t know what else to say.

Guns were seized, returned to this guy's dad and dad gave them back.... Now some asshat talking about weapons of war...

Back
Top Bottom