Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Criminals may not be the sharpest knives in the drawer for many things but their little lizard brains get regular exercise compared to the attention higher functions receive. Like animals (and Marxists?) they'll always covet what others have and expend brain power figuring out how to take it rather than just do the work to earn it. They'll always grab the low hanging, unattended fruit first and next in line is to prey on the weak. Furthermore, they don't all have to be smart enough to figure out the list. It only takes one smart shitbird to crack the code and share with his fellow perps or simply sell lists to those who may not be smart but are very brazen.
This part of your post that I bolded offers me some hope that this obscene state data release (a.k.a., gun owner "doxxing") won't lead to a burglary horror show or worse. Let the criminal lowlife scum steal from other criminal lowlife scum and leave us the Hell alone. 🤔

Criminals may not be the sharpest knives in the drawer for many things but their little lizard brains get regular exercise compared to the attention higher functions receive. Like animals (and Marxists?) they'll always covet what others have and expend brain power figuring out how to take it rather than just do the work to earn it. They'll always grab the low hanging, unattended fruit first and next in line is to prey on the weak. Furthermore, they don't all have to be smart enough to figure out the list. It only takes one smart shitbird to crack the code and share with his fellow perps or simply sell lists to those who may not be smart but are very brazen.

One of my best friends in his early career had to investigate a guy who was making $5 counterfeit bills. The quality of the bills was actually decent which made this guy even funnier to interview. Smart enough to figure out a way to make decent fakes but dumb enough to get caught over chump change.
The problem may be that eventually someone will do the work for them and put 2+2 together and do what that NY newspaper did.
I suspect that's the eventual goal.

Oh, here's a fun little chart I pulled up:

View attachment 711653

Also of note- The last reported stolen firearm was on 3/3/21- 10 months before the close of the database.
We average about 3-4 firearms solen per year, except for that one time in Lawrence where someone lost 12 firearms in one go. Its unclear if the 3 he lost 4 months later were part of the same collection and forgotten or a new robbery, I'd have to dig on the transfer dates, this actually a good example of small dataset problems.
That chart doesnt seem to include the 40 guns that were stolen at 1 time from a residence in Lowell in January, 2011

Fascinating to poke around in this data. Found myself and some family members relatively easily. A neighbor as well.

Correct me if I am wrong, but searching for something like Daniel Defense DDM4 in the dealer list will basically bring up LEOs as they are the only ones who could buy that from a dealer.

Edit: Or i guess people could have purchased them with pinned mags or something.

Maybe the admins can move this thread to the members area?!
Why?
Do think think that the member's area does not include gubbermint or lamestream media types?

Edit--oops, i was reading in chronological order....

Last edited:

View attachment 711653

Also of note- The last reported stolen firearm was on 3/3/21- 10 months before the close of the database.
We average about 3-4 firearms solen per year, except for that one time in Lawrence where someone lost 12 firearms in one go. Its unclear if the 3 he lost 4 months later were part of the same collection and forgotten or a new robbery, I'd have to dig on the transfer dates, this actually a good example of small dataset problems.
Nothing from Boston?

60 total over a 17 year period? Is that it? More cars a year are stolen. Its almost as if firearm theft is not an issue.
I found this interesting too.
That chart doesnt seem to include the 40 guns that were stolen at 1 time from a residence in Lowell in January, 2011

Interesting.
Looking at it it doesn't account for gronk's stolen safe either now that I think about it.
Nothing from Boston?
Apparently not.
These are only reported stolen though, so I'm guessing the majority of the mentioned firearms above just were never reported. I don't know why you wouldn't, but at the same time you might not have the details to report them yourself. If my Handgun was stolen today I'm not sure I'd know the SN, so I'd file a police report and leave that up to them which clearly isn't being done.

Its almost like MA doesn't take stolen guns seriously.

Cali posted data similar to what MA did, with one big exception: they posted personal information(names and addresses, license #, phone numbers, etc.) along with the data.
They made personal data invisible to unsophisticated users only. What they did is akin to Excel, where you can "hide" columns by making them 0" wide. This caused an uproar, and the data was removed within 24hr. Still, the data was downloaded thousands of times and shared on Reddit, Facebook, and other public file-sharing sites. There are lawsuits, of course, but the fact remains: every gun owner in CA has been outed.
Government: “Whoopsie. Sorry, our bad. Oh well. Haha”

View attachment 711653

West Roxbury looks low

Just an older guy who possibly has dementia and the wife said is acting differently.
78cnq0.jpg

Perhaps recovered guns are now shown as "stolen." In the Lowell accident, I remember, they found the two who broke into the house. They sang like canaries, and from there, Lowell PD rolled up on everyone within a couple of weeks. I remember seeing articles about how they kept recovering 2-6 guns at a time.

Sifting through license applications. there sure is a wide disparity between Application Date and Issue Date. But when you sort those by Licensing Authority, there are some trends evident. One town gets there's within a few weeks, while another town takes months. "It's at the state level..." Uh huh.

Sifting through license applications. there sure is a wide disparity between Application Date and Issue Date. But when you sort those by Licensing Authority, there are some trends evident. One town gets there's within a few weeks, while another town takes months. "It's at the state level..." Uh huh.
In other words, when the licensing officer says “it’s at a state level”, it’s a bold faced lie.

In other words, when the licensing officer says “it’s at a state level”, it’s a bold faced lie.

Yep a change in Officer in charge can change everything.

(a.k.a., gun owner "doxxing")
“In fact, as I’ve told the press, they’re acting like Gov. [George] Wallace after Brown v. Board of Education. You know, it’s kind of funny to see progressives emulating Gov. Wallace, but that’s exactly what they’re doing,” the GOAL executive director concluded....
These are exactly the terms we should be using.

(Maybe you guys already are. It's late and I don't have time to catch up on the last 25 pages of this thread.)

Back
Top Bottom