• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

I'm still amazed how you're missing the f***ing point. IT IS f***ED UP.
You spend the first half of this thread saying its no big deal and now youre seeing why its f***ed and yet you still call everyone pants shitters.

ARE YOU GETTING IT YET?
It’s pants shitting if you think you are going to lose your life over this

It’s f***ed up if somebody posts anything off of that list on here whether it’s public or not.

WHAT IS SO f***IN HARD FOR YOU MOUTH BREATHERS TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT!!!!!!

You are not going to die because of the list but somebody will troll your shit on here.

ARE YOU GETTING IT YET!!!!!!

You are not going to die because of the list but somebody will troll your shit on here.
If someone gets Red Flagged/Swatted and killed because of this list, will you eat your hat and apologize to the collective pant shitting tin foil hat tightening real estate guru economic doom investing gold and silver hoarding, amateur electrician/plumber/steamfitter/carpenter/munition reloader/programmer/auto mechanic/astronaut/professional underwear model wisdom of NES?

WILL YOU?!

Not just that, even if you can't personally ID someone it's way too easy to find a NES member's transfer history. I've been testing this by looking at old WTS ads in the classifieds and I can find that user's history and info in the data in under 60 seconds if they've posted a couple data points. Members and people in their family if they've hinted at it.
One reason I never post the link to the thread of the sale/purchase for any feedback I leave.

Not fool proof, but why advertise?

Yes if one user only sells one item and I buy it, busted. But if many, it’s a tiny bit harder.

Dude , what's up with you just straight up trolling the shit out of this thread ?
You couldn’t be more wrong. So I’m not worried about being murdered over this and dudes are getting worked up over that.
There are ppl who are worried about getting murdered over this but really don’t give a shit that somebodies property was posted on here. The rest is butt hurt and typical NES bs

If someone gets Red Flagged/Swatted and killed because of this list, will you eat your hat and apologize to the collective pant shitting tin foil hat tightening real estate guru economic doom investing gold and silver hoarding, amateur electrician/plumber/steamfitter/carpenter/munition reloader/programmer/auto mechanic/astronaut/professional underwear model wisdom of NES?

WILL YOU?!
Yes. With a few exceptions that don’t deserve it

Edit- wanna a place a wager on the red flag coming from a gun owner…

Assuming you knew the date of the transfer, the model of the gun, and nobody else transferred a gun of the same type on that date. Assuming that, you could get info about the other party's transfers and dealer acquisitions but no personal info - unless the transfer info gave you enough clues "Like transferred a Medusa and Detonics 451 on the same day".
If you've ever done a personal transfer (aka FTF) then you would know that the seller and the buyer fully identify themselves to each other.

You have plenty of info to find your trade partner in the files and then on to his past purchases, including the usually correct MM/DD of the buyer.

That MM/DD is also more than enough data to match anyone in a smaller town to the actual person with a reasonable probability, if you can acquire a data source of the town's citizens and their birthdays. That is not a difficult task. It's trivial if you feel like dropping a couple of bucks to purchase names, addresses, phone, dob... Most of that is in public accessible databases, but it's faster to just buy it if you have the scratch.

This process is what the "researchers" (aka anti-gun political action committees) did with the data when it was published by the state.

This could be problematic too for people who tell their doctors they own no firearms etc when asked at their appt but then with their birthdate and a smaller town it would be easy to find

Yes. With a few exceptions that don’t deserve it

Edit- wanna a place a wager on the red flag coming from a gun owner…
Someone gets mad about a classified deal that wasn't to their satisfaction and....
iu

You just know sooner or later some activist stats group is gonna aggregate all this into one package. I'll bet anything in the future there's going to be a TV piece where they film people in a town being told that upstanding business owner Bob Smith actually owns 342 guns and 96 of them are assault weapons. "How does that make you feel?"

This could be problematic too for people who tell their doctors they own no firearms etc when asked at their appt but then with their birthdate and a smaller town it would be easy to find

It's easy to see when the doctor or nurse starts the script. They'll ask about alcohol, drugs, seat belts, guns, etc.

When they move into "lifestyle" questions, the answer to reach one is "I don't find these questions clinically relevant and I decline to answer".

You couldn’t be more wrong. So I’m not worried about being murdered over this and dudes are getting worked up over that.
There are ppl who are worried about getting murdered over this but really don’t give a shit that somebodies property was posted on here. The rest is butt hurt and typical NES bs
Mouth breathers? Pants shitters? Ect.
What was I thinking.
You might want to listen to some of the folks here that have forgotten more about Data manipulation than you and I will ever know.

It's easy to see when the doctor or nurse starts the script. They'll ask about alcohol, drugs, seat belts, guns, etc.

When they move into "lifestyle" questions, the answer to reach one is "I don't find these questions clinically relevant and I decline to answer".
How many guns do you own?
400 at home and 2 in your office

Not to be that guy, but this also puts a damper on posting WTS ads in the classifieds on here, assuming they’ll be updating these spreadsheets.
Oh, I think it could be worse than that. If this becomes a significant Boston media story, thousands of (mostly newer) license holders may decide that legally buying and owning many guns that will become open public knowledge for all to see is not such a great idea in this bizarre new Age of Maura & Andrea. After all, who wants to become one of Andrea's targeted "gun hoarders" that she wants to punish so badly. This can't go well for most Massachusetts gun dealers.

Personally I would be very upset if someone like the Chans gets hold of this and gives whoever released that info the treatment they gave that NY newspaper who doxxed gun owners there .
It would be immoral and maybe illegal if their names , addresses , phone numbers , pictures of their cars with license plates , pictures of their homes, wives , kids , where the kids go to school ,ect. were put out all over the net.
That would not be the right thing to do .

So I finished dinner & clean up, figured I would relax for a few
i log on to
NES

my wife decides to call her sister…….
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
a LOT of talk but nothing being said
just babbling on…

i leave the kitchen as I find it irritating AF
i start reading this thread…………it’s like listening to my wife !!!

FML👿

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom