• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

III Percenters

Just quietly be ready to act to defend yourself if it's ever needed, those are the types they really fear, not the ones outing themselves by joining all kinds of patriot websites and chest thumping.

Pretty sure NES is good enough for the Bolsheviks in our midst.

But excellent points overall.

A clear case of judicial abuse.

Also bear in mind, for him being the ONE that was sentenced, there are a million more to follow in his footsteps. Government will not win in a war against the people, no matter how hard they might try. When push comes to shove, there will be no contest and government will lose.

EDIT: And every case of abuse such as this does nothing more than widen the rift between abusive government and liberty minded people.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Citation? I don’t know if Eric Parker (pictured) is a III%er or an Oathkeeper but there were clearly people who weren’t standing down.

7dc6e363c87e9177c23f0183a71d5c75.jpg

Not much of a sight picture without sights... but at least he's got a flashlight.

Citation? I don’t know if Eric Parker (pictured) is a III%er or an Oathkeeper but there were clearly people who weren’t standing down.

7dc6e363c87e9177c23f0183a71d5c75.jpg

Saw it on the news when it happened. As far as your photo here......it's a pic of one guy with no ****ing sights on his rifle pointing it brought a crack in a wall. One.....guy.

In the backwoods of Georgia, a controversial, right-wing, "anti-terror" militia group gathers once a month to complete field training exercises under the command of Chris Hill—a.k.a Blood Agent. This militia group, called the Georgia III% Security Force, is part of the Three Percenter movement, which is inspired by the unfounded claim that only three percent of colonists fought against the British in the American Revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it on the news when it happened. As far as your photo here......it's a pic of one guy with no ****ing sights on his rifle pointing it brought a crack in a wall. One.....guy.

Maybe true but, still more evidence than a flaccid “I saw it on the news.”

\

Again, did you miss the iron sights 10 inches back from the jersey barrier?

Maybe true but, still more evidence than a flaccid “I saw it on the news.”

Try this quote from the article

Vanderboegh and other leaders said they worried Bundy would provoke a violent response from the U.S. government similar to the 1993 siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, that ended in the deaths of 76 people.

They left,....others stayed.......III percent had nothing to do with the back down.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0UJ04120160105

They are a joke, just like the oathkeepers. If you ever come across a member of either group that wants to do more than run their mouth, it's a fed.

They are a joke, just like the oathkeepers. If you ever come across a member of either group that wants to do more than run their mouth, it's a fed.

Aaaah, ya got it completely bass ackwards there chief. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

The ones in groups that are always trying to provoke the rest into doing something(usually illegal) are the FEDs.

Wonder where the invitation came from?[thinking]

Having personally conversed with Mike Vanderboegh on a few occasions in the past before his death, it was well established that the III% is a mindset, a movement if you will, not a membership organized "group" as one might think.

Very curious........

The last post on Mikes blog is dated September 21, 2016 shortly after his death by his son who stated he is no longer monitoring or posting on the site. So unless someone else( most likely the FBI) has picked up from there, then I'd be sorely aware of your surroundings.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/

therein lies the problem... with them or any "militia" group etc etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

75% of them are feds or fed informants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was being facetious, but I've seen claims of 50% of the dudes in that cabin being informants.

Typical inflated government scare tactic.

When the shit hits the fan,,,,,,the ones who don't show up for muster are the FEDs.....then the hunt is on.

This reminds me, where does a guy go to find a cool NES hoodie? I want to represent something and participate in American consumerism AND show people that I'm originally from the Northeast and I operate operationally from time to time!

and yes I'm serious, has there ever been a run of NES SWAG other than stickers?

Aaaah, ya got it completely bass ackwards there chief. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

The ones in groups that are always trying to provoke the rest into doing something(usually illegal) are the FEDs.
My lack of being a wordsmith is our only disagreement. My poorly worded intent was that people in these groups trying to get the group to do more than talk are feds, as is their M.O. If iirc most of the Bundy "militia" in Oregon were federal informants.

This sounds just like something a Fed would say to legitimize himself on a firearms website JK. (PS put some pants on we can see everything through your laptop cam).

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I'm not aware of any of their accomplishments. They just seem like a bunch of keyboard warriors with some sort of pipe-dream of being revolutionary heroes. "Bruh, do these new NVGs make me look operator or what?"

I don't know much about them, but I'll tell you what the only non-keyboard commando, actual real life exposure I've had to them was:

During the Chetco Bar Fire, they showed up in Curry County with a LOT of tangible donated goods for displaced families, then spent a few weeks helping clear defensible space (that's clearing brush, felling trees, etc. - hard manual labor) for anyone and everyone that needed or wanted help. They put in some serious manual labor for anyone and everyone - no matter if they were God-fearing Americans or anti-American liberals. They caused no problems in town and helped a LOT of people and asked nothing at all in return. No recruiting pitches, no political pushes, accepted nothing in gratitude but handshakes and thanks.

I don't know enough about the larger movement to offer an opinion in the at-large group, but the ones that showed up to help my community did some awesome stuff. I'd be personally disappointed if it turns out they have some dodgy objectives.

Back
Top Bottom