III Percenters

When I was in SC, there were car-loads of folks who headed to New Orleans after Katrina to 'help out' - ALL of them were turned-away at the border. If the logistics isn't 'there' to support 'helpers' arriving and pitching-in, people showing-up just makes matters worse on available resources and the First Responders know this (they bring their OWN logistical support teams, and Everything is planned). Good intentions without logistical planning is more-than a headache for all involved, which is why the 'pros' lock-down these situations on the outset and control everything

PS - Law Enforcement is NO DIFFERENT.

hahaha, didnt thousands of alphabet agency types show up to the texas floods and puerto rico and get hemmed up by logistical bs for days/weeks while "militia types" were out getting shit done? you must be a "first responder", thanks for your service. [thumbsup]

you took it from people training for whatever may happen together to "ermergherrd the militias try'n to take the first responders jarbs" to "you need to wait for big govt fema to show up and 'help' in a bad situation or youre just gonna make it worse!"

****ing please dude, most of my town is still out of power after sunday's storm, theres a tree laying across the road to my place with .gov caution tape wrapped all over the place, theres a bunch of tire tracks going around it lol. Should people just shelter in place and let the 'pros' do everything for them? Follow the caution tape and cones so they can not drive to work because "the gubbermints will be here to help" in a few days? im all set lol

hahaha, didnt thousands of alphabet agency types show up to the texas floods and puerto rico and get hemmed up by logistical bs for days/weeks while "militia types" were out getting shit done? you must be a "first responder", thanks for your service. [thumbsup]

you took it from people training for whatever may happen together to "ermergherrd the militias try'n to take the first responders jarbs" to "you need to wait for big govt fema to show up and 'help' in a bad situation or youre just gonna make it worse!"

****ing please dude, most of my town is still out of power after sunday's storm, theres a tree laying across the road to my place with .gov caution tape wrapped all over the place, theres a bunch of tire tracks going around it lol. Should people just shelter in place and let the 'pros' do everything for them? Follow the caution tape and cones so they can not drive to work because "the gubbermints will be here to help" in a few days? im all set lol

Hey, by all means - help yourself when SHTF. But if you think you're going to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with cops in a riot situation because you're wearing a 'good guy' III% shirt you bought on ebay, you're flat delusional. In reality, that shirt (and any affiliations it may imply) means NOTHING to anyone - it is NOT a badge, nobody 'deputized' you. You think, because you 'had some training' with your "assault-style rifle" that you're on the Governor's speed-dial? Or your local CoP?

Trust me - you'll be the LAST person they call. If you think you can 'play the role' when LEs are trying to establish a curfew somewhere, and there are 'shots fired', you're hamburger.

Hey, by all means - help yourself when SHTF. But if you think you're going to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with cops in a riot situation because you're wearing a 'good guy' III% shirt you bought on ebay, you're flat delusional. In reality, that shirt (and any affiliations it may imply) means NOTHING to anyone - it is NOT a badge, nobody 'deputized' you. You think, because you 'had some training' with your "assault-style rifle" that you're on the Governor's speed-dial? Or your local CoP?

Trust me - you'll be the LAST person they call. If you think you can 'play the role' when LEs are trying to establish a curfew somewhere, and there are 'shots fired', you're hamburger.

Dude, you are jumping to conclusions all over the place in this thread.

DpQ9YJl.png

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you are jumping to conclusions all over the place in this thread.

right? i love how I'm the iii% representative all of a sudden.

Let me be honest with you here for a sec. I train with a group of friends. We share knowledge, food, good times and Dick jokes. We are in constant (as in daily) contact with each other. I trust their abilities way more than I'd trust LEOs I don't know. Period. But... It's never about "militia/three penisers" talk. When we get together and don't shoot, we have burgers and ****ing potatoe salad, not MREs and pine needle tea. We are each other's SHTF plan. That doesn't mean that it's all we do/are. We are friends, first and foremost. But friends who pack a punch if necessary.

This is pretty much the summary version of your posts in this thread:

ETA: Nobody has any idea what you're babbling about, most of the guys in this thread are gun owners talking about helping people (or their own families friends etc in their community) not pretending they're someone else, or getting into gunfights with LE or any of that horseshit. Most "disasters" don't have cordons and curfews actually enforced by LE or military types. Most disasters are a lot simpler than that. You need to come back to earth, then maybe you'll make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzBAzo-fwI

ETA: Nobody has any idea what you're babbling about, most of the guys in this thread are gun owners talking about helping people (or their own families friends etc in their community) not pretending they're someone else, or getting into gunfights with LE or any of that horseshit. Most "disasters" don't have cordons and curfews actually enforced by LE or military types. Most disasters are a lot simpler than that. You need to come back to earth, then maybe you'll make sense.

I think his problem is a little simpler than that.

[video=youtube_share;sbjHOBJzhb0]http://youtu.be/sbjHOBJzhb0[/video]

Ok, it's probably booze or meth, but you get the idea...

There's nothing wrong with like-minded individuals training together and helping each other or their community. My issue with the threepers is that the ones I've seen have all been poser neckbeards who drink more beer than shoot rounds; you know, the guys doing mag dumps kitted out in all camo with punisher patches, yet their targets look brand new at 25 yards. Again, if you actually train and think that camo might come in handy, by all means - but these guys are posers, no different from guys with all sorts of racing stickers on their cars that can't change a tire.

https://www.wired.com/story/mexico-earthquake-volunteer-response/

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with like-minded individuals training together and helping each other or their community. My issue with the threepers is that the ones I've seen have all been poser neckbeards who drink more beer than shoot rounds; you know, the guys doing mag dumps kitted out in all camo with punisher patches, yet their targets look brand new at 25 yards. Again, if you actually train and think that camo might come in handy, by all means - but these guys are posers, no different from guys with all sorts of racing stickers on their cars that can't change a tire.

How many of them have you come in contact with? Im genuinely curious. My experience is similar, but i havent met many people who are actually serious/involved in it.

Truth is, you basically just described the overwhelming majority of gun owners in general also, bunch of fat posers who drink beer and posture via bumper stickers on their car. The only difference between them and the biggest clowns of the threepenisers is the type of bumper stickers and patches, but at least the threepenisers are trying to better themselves with organized training.

"Terrorist hunting permit #1911"... yeah ok...

Last edited:
How many of them have you come in contact with? Im genuinely curious. My experience is similar, but i havent met many people who are actually serious/involved in it.

Truth is, you basically just described the overwhelming majority of gun owners in general also, bunch of fat posers who drink beer and posture via bumper stickers on their car. The only difference between them and the biggest clowns of the threepenisers is the type of bumper stickers and patches, but at least the threepenisers are trying to better themselves with organized training.
Pretty accurate, though I'm not sure threepers actually do much training. I could be wrong because, like you said, I haven't interacted with them all that much directly. I just know that whenever I see a III sticker on a truck at the range, there's a good chance it's a fat guy in camo talking everyone's ear off about how an SKS is better than an AR instead of actually shooting.

Pretty accurate, though I'm not sure threepers actually do much training. I could be wrong because, like you said, I haven't interacted with them all that much directly. I just know that whenever I see a III sticker on a truck at the range, there's a good chance it's a fat guy in camo talking everyone's ear off about how an SKS is better than an AR instead of actually shooting.

So you haven't interacted with them all that much, but every time you see a 3tard sticker you know it's a fat guy with a camo SKS?

any time i go to any non-private range theres a fat guy in camo spouting some kind of bullshit. A iii% sticker on somebody's window doesnt necessarily make them a member of the organization any more than a g-loomis or "salt life" sticker makes you a good fisherman or a pink browning sticker makes your wife a deer hunter, you can buy all that shit on amazon. People are ****ing posers. If I see enough majority evidence that everybody involved with the 3penis movement is a complete moron pos in camo telling people at the range that SKS's are good for anything other than a boat anchor, then ill admit im wrong, but i think theres people involved with it who dont fit the stereotype that is being tossed around so loosely here, and the reason for that is theyre smart enough to keep their mouths shut to the media and your average "didja hurrr whut obama sed t'day!?!?!?" gun owner type because they dont want or need the negative publicity. Maybe im wrong, i dont know anybody whos actually involved with it, i wish i did, because the principles they claim to stand for are all good if its done by ****ing sane people instead of a bunch of idiots.

what i do know though, is that i got into guns, shooting, and "prepping" (aka living in new england) in about 2008ish when i was in my early 20's, i didnt have a clue really, most people first getting into this stuff dont, so they buy cheap shit and absorb sometimes stupid information. We were all there at some point, i went to open carry protests once or twice for ****s sakes, hopefully we all evolved to not being derpers. When i see people being derpy, if theres any hope, i try not to shout them down and call them morons because i remember when i had no idea what i was doing and guys who did, a few of them were/are right here on NES, took me under their wing and helped me get better. If we resort to shitting on new/uneducated people right out the gate when they show up to the range, classes, events, whatever, and are clueless we risk alienating them and turning them away from shooting, preparedness, whatever your jam is, and theyll either quit, throw that sks in a closet, and then be an armed member of the free shit army if/when things fall apart, or they'll get in with some of these bad examples of III%'er types and start showing up at shit they shouldnt with guns, or going on tv making everybody look like *******s.

Last edited:
This thread has made me decide that I hate gun owners as a whole.

haha, its easier to just assume that you hate everyone and associate only with people who've proven fundamental worth to you. hence why i dont join groups like 3penis, if somebody sucks, i dont want to pretend to like them because we're "on the same team". I get enough of that at work and .mil.

haha, its easier to just assume that you hate everyone and associate only with people who've proven fundamental worth to you. hence why i dont join groups like 3penis, if somebody sucks, i dont want to pretend to like them because we're "on the same team". I get enough of that at work and .mil.

Basically.

Back
Top Bottom