III Percenters

Are we still missing the fact that he is holding an AK type rifle and you can clearly see the rear sight?

If anyone truly thinks they are not already on [STRIKE=uhoh]some kind of list[/STRIKE] over a dozen lists, they are sadly mistaken.

FIFY

just off the top of my head....

Firearms Collector, check (it's an arsenal!)
NES, check (right wing extremists!)
Gun clubs, check (itz a muh-lisha!)
NRA, check (wyte privilege hate group)
GOAL, Check ( 'nutha hate group)
Comm2a, check (you support damn lawyers making the streets less safe?)
CMP, check (silly white guyz playing army)
NICS list, check (obvs a criminal list)
MIRCS list, check (MA criminals list)
Flown with declared firearms in baggage, check (must be plotting terrurizm in Orlando)
Credit card ammo purchases in bulk, check (amassing a cache with 2 boxes of .22)
Credit card purchases of tannerite, check (speed bump wannabee)
MA LTC, check (well? why duz n-e-buddy need gunz?)
NH Non-res P&R, check (stoopid make-believe liberal flatlander poizin-in are perfict state)
Utah Non-Res LTC, check (cuz who needs to carry in 30-somethin states?)

They've got a whole lotta metadata on a whole lot of us.

The more of them you're on, the higher you move up on the high on the list matrix. [tinfoil]

Last edited:
It's a pretty good position if he wants to take couple of shots and then move laterally.

Especially if it was one point of a kill box. Look at the path they were coming in on.

0082a530696e21603c34336ed604c926.jpg

If anyone truly thinks they are not already on some kind of list, they are sadly mistaken.

True - but why hang a III% sign on your house to advertise? I look at these guys as the canaries in the coal mines. When suddenly all the III% and DTOM 'ers are rounded up and placed in the camps - we've got a little time to run and plan our next move, such as complaining on the computer and documenting where we're having lunch.

All of these threepers/threepdogs are a joke that make everyone else look bad. They are basically a bunch of cheeto-sucking redneck-rambos that put down their airsoft/paintball guns for real guns. They are the right's answer to Antifa as far as I am concerned and they can go pound sand.

You don't need a lifted jeep with "III" and "Molon Labe" stickers to be a patriot ready to defend yourself and your liberty.
Infact that's a pretty good way to make your car a target for people looking for guns and putting every cop on high-alert when you get pulled over for having a light out.
I would rather people didn't "know who I was".
This is a pretty good video on the subject:
[video]https://youtu.be/I3JOXMjo1s4[/video]

Last edited:
All of these threepers/threepdogs are a joke that make everyone else look bad. They are basically a bunch of cheeto-sucking redneck-rambos that put down their airsoft/paintball guns for real guns. They are the right's answer to Antifa as far as I am concerned and they can go pound sand.

You don't need a lifted jeep with "III" and "Molon Labe" stickers to be a patriot ready to defend yourself and your liberty.
Infact that's a pretty good way to make your car a target for people looking for guns and putting every cop on high-alert when you get pulled over for having a light out.
[video]https://youtu.be/I3JOXMjo1s4[/video]

I have my "stuff" at home for the spirit of the 2a. I don't have stickers on my truck or logos on my hoodie. Silence is golden.

If you're a hardcore patriot ready to lay down your life for freedom... how are camps even a threat???

I don't know why people have such a fear of having a gun manufacturer logo, gun club and don't forget those evil killy NES stickers as well on their car, truck or otherwise. The fear in your life must consume you..Are they watching me??.. Where are they now??...Am I safe??

How many leave their gun club or shooting range and take several detours then maybe do a town wide lap, park at the mall and then head home make one last stop and check for a tail because they are afraid. Oh, I know, everyone now is going to be looking over their shoulder because they never thought someone could follow them home from the range.

Sleep good those who are afraid Halloween is almost here.

I don't know why people have such a fear of having a gun manufacturer logo, gun club and don't forget those evil killy NES stickers as well on their car

Because thieves are opportunistic, I'm pretty sure my 'lil Bronco II was broken into off Burbon St many moons ago was because it was the only truck on the street. Additionally, my plates were from Lincoln Parish, not Orleans or Jefferson.

If you have 'gun stuff' on your truck, you make a better random break in target vs a Prius with a rainbow sticker. (although the clothes might be FAAAAAbulous)

Because thieves are opportunistic, I'm pretty sure my 'lil Bronco II was broken into off Burbon St many moons ago was because it was the only truck on the street. Additionally, my plates were from Lincoln Parish, not Orleans or Jefferson.

If you have 'gun stuff' on your truck, you make a better random break in target vs a Prius with a rainbow sticker. (although the clothes might be FAAAAAbulous)

Succinct AND funny!
Wouldn't have said it better.

If you have 'gun stuff' on your truck, you make a better random break in target vs a Prius[rofl] with a rainbow sticker. (although the clothes might be FAAAAAbulous)

[rofl]

I don't know why people have such a fear of having a gun manufacturer logo, gun club and don't forget those evil killy NES stickers as well on their car, truck or otherwise. The fear in your life must consume you..Are they watching me??.. Where are they now??...Am I safe??

How many leave their gun club or shooting range and take several detours then maybe do a town wide lap, park at the mall and then head home make one last stop and check for a tail because they are afraid. Oh, I know, everyone now is going to be looking over their shoulder because they never thought someone could follow them home from the range.

Sleep good those who are afraid Halloween is almost here.

I don't see it as fear, I see it as good common sense. No one to impress, have plenty of real world experience and don't feel a need to advertise on a daily basis while I'm going about my business. I'd rather be underestimated than to give them any angle at all that will keep me from winning a fight or any type of encounter. To each his own, you call it fear, I just think it's being smart.

I don't see it as fear, I see it as good common sense. No one to impress, have plenty of real world experience and don't feel a need to advertise on a daily basis while I'm going about my business. I'd rather be underestimated than to give them any angle at all that will keep me from winning a fight or any type of encounter. To each his own, you call it fear, I just think it's being smart.

Yeah this ^

I don't know much about them, but I'll tell you what the only non-keyboard commando, actual real life exposure I've had to them was:

During the Chetco Bar Fire, they showed up in Curry County with a LOT of tangible donated goods for displaced families, then spent a few weeks helping clear defensible space (that's clearing brush, felling trees, etc. - hard manual labor) for anyone and everyone that needed or wanted help. They put in some serious manual labor for anyone and everyone - no matter if they were God-fearing Americans or anti-American liberals. They caused no problems in town and helped a LOT of people and asked nothing at all in return. No recruiting pitches, no political pushes, accepted nothing in gratitude but handshakes and thanks.

I don't know enough about the larger movement to offer an opinion in the at-large group, but the ones that showed up to help my community did some awesome stuff. I'd be personally disappointed if it turns out they have some dodgy objectives.

That is how most of them are but that never makes the news. Like any other group there are going to be good and bad. Apparently 2a people here are like every other community....we love to eat our own, don't we. I imagine most (not all) are basing their opinion on a handful of left wing media articles that had a headline and a few goofy pics and now that is how they see them.

The VAST majority are at the very least, pro 2a patriots and I do not see why folks here are shitting on them.

I see whacko agrees with your statement weakness and fear must consume the both of you. I live my life as a person without fear and with much common sense not like a liberal who thinks the sheets on his bed protects him from nightmares. Imagine a forum of gun owners so afraid to tell people they own guns ..oh wait I think I know of one. Cowboy Up!

I see whacko agrees with your statement weakness and fear must consume the both of you. I live my life as a person without fear and with much common sense not like a liberal who thinks the sheets on his bed protects him from nightmares. Imagine a forum of gun owners so afraid to tell people they own guns ..oh wait I think I know of one. Cowboy Up!

Well shit you are just too much man for me, I'm a little frightened already. You go on and rock all the stickers you want to stud, that's your choice. I'll just sit back quietly with my stereo Scrolls and my memories and drink this cold beer in peace.

Lighten up Francis. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom