If you need a GOOD laugh

From one of the MANY discussion thread on the net about this company:

"Meal Team 6"

Take away the guns and I would hire them to secure a business. Seriously. Whackers like that make the best guards. Not some old ass retired guy that is going to sleep for 8 hours a shift.

Those dudes would be crawling through the bushes, writing down plates and keeping a log of every person who looked at your place sideways.

You've actually got a pretty good point LOL

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

All these comments about these honorable chaps is why I dont go to NES shoots. I knew youd all laugh at me, my sweet vests (plush) and my FUPA (Full Underbelly Protective Accessory).

Hey, Frenchman manned up and he's French. You can do it too. The hazing isn't that bad if you don't mind being muzzle swept by a bazooka.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

The dude to the left is a bad a**. Notice the long leather coat kinda like Blade minus the sword. Lmfbo. Thanks for sharing.

Fired from my HTC One with high capacity storage

Do they have a car or travel by public trans?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

How could you not feel protected with 380 lbs females and double wielding, dropleg holster wearing operators, armed to the teeth with Hipont carbines. I can see them practicing tactical rolls all day.
who's gonna spend actual money on hiring that freak show?

380? More like 450, at least. That bitch ate all the tactical rolls. One cough and her belt buckle is coming at you faster than any round from the hi-point. I mean we're talking .220 swift speeds... [laugh]

I think I know why physicists have so much trouble with the 3 body problem. They aren't taking her gravitational field in to account. It's actually a 4 body problem...

You would need bags of flower to roll that chick in to find the wet spot....[rolleyes] Just sayin!

The problem would be trying to find the right one. She probably has to drain the sweat out of her boots twice an hour. You would be better off slapping her thigh and riding the wave in. Just don't forget the scuba gear and a safety line tied to the bed...

How could you not feel protected with 380 lbs females and double wielding, dropleg holster wearing operators, armed to the teeth with Hipont carbines. I can see them practicing tactical rolls all day.

Saw the photo... don't you mean SWISS ROLLS?

Just showed this to my 17 year old daughter (whom, as many of you know, has been to the range with me many times, beginning when she was 9)....
Showed her the pic, said only "Check this out, honey. This is an actual pic from an actual security company. Whaddya think?"

She takes ONE look at it and says "Dad! What the hell? She's pointing the gun at her partners head!!"

(17 years old. My "baby"!!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom