• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you need a GOOD laugh

alan226

NES Member
This is a photo for an ACTUAL security company. Notice the rifle pointed at the guys face

enjoy!!!!!

Tactical-Bodyguard-Services-Crew.jpg

Tactical-Bodyguard-Services.jpg

Last edited:
How could you not feel protected with 380 lbs females and double wielding, dropleg holster wearing operators, armed to the teeth with Hipont carbines. I can see them practicing tactical rolls all day.
who's gonna spend actual money on hiring that freak show?

Last edited:
i would love to "chalupa" in the center try and run after a perp. better yet jonny glock hands on left try and take a shot at the perp with one arm crossed over the other [laugh]

Do security guards usually need to conceal their identities? That's hard core there. A guy in a ski mask riding a segway in the mall would frighten any criminal!

segway-anti-terror.jpg

Aside from muzzle discipline, look at the way that the two females are holding the firearms. Anybody who has any experience at all, would not hold them like that. I'm calling fake.

Take away the guns and I would hire them to secure a business. Seriously. Whackers like that make the best guards. Not some old ass retired guy that is going to sleep for 8 hours a shift.

Those dudes would be crawling through the bushes, writing down plates and keeping a log of every person who looked at your place sideways.

How could you not feel protected with 380 lbs females and double wielding, dropleg holster wearing operators, armed to the teeth with Hipont carbines. I can see them practicing tactical rolls all day.

I didnt think that she was 380 lbs, i just thought the picture was in 3d to put an emphasis on her guns (or lack thereof).

I just showed the picture to my 17 year old daughter, asked her what she thought of it.
She said "Jesus, Dad, that's ridiculous.. .the girl is pointing the gun at the guys head".

(That's would be my 17 year old, who as many in this forum know, first went to the range with Daddy when she was 9, and could teach cops and security guards about gun safety. She'll be watching "24" or "Chicago PD" or some other cop show and always comment on how those shows basically teach UNSAFE gun habits!)

Maybe I'm overthinking it but the dude is clearly standing behind her; the gun probably is pointed a few inches in front of his face. Still not OK for muzzle control but I've seen worse on the internets.

I think the big one ate all the tactical rolls.

Back
Top Bottom