• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you had to choose only one….

If you had to choose only one Brand.

• Total voters
Only gun I regret selling was an SKS. I just didn't shoot it much & wasn't very accurate, but boy was it fun to shoot!
We are talking tupperware guns and shit....this isn't selling a hard to get milsurp or your father's A-5 Belgian Browning or some rare thing that's not made anymore unless its a west german sig or something.

Reality is...if you don't like them sell them and move on. Glocks and Sigs who cares, you make a mistake selling, go buy another one. But if you do that your likely losing money in that transaction......which is dumb really.

I've sold a bunch of guns and either upgraded or used the cash for something else in my life. No regrets at all. I don't recall ever rebuying anything except maybe a Glock 21 sold the G3 to get a G4 because I like G4 better for the mag release or some other stupid shit. But Glocks generally sell well here if you buy them well, no money is lost. The other guns I've sold or traded....never sat back and said....boy, I wish I had that thing I never shot, rather than money in my pocket.

I keep the guns that are heirloom and/or hard to get/unobtainium. Ive sold some....in fact one I just had for a shit long time that you can't get anymore, but I had shot it maybe 3 times in 25 years. No reason to keep it. Let some else enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reality is...if you don't like them sell them and move on. Glocks and Sigs who cares, you make a mistake selling, go buy another one. But if you do that your likely losing money in that transaction......which is dumb really.
Post it on NES at 90% of retail, don't forget to mention "firm", "no trades", "no lowballs - I know what I've got" and bump it every month for a few years.

Looking in my safe this morning, I’m seeing that I own several Glocks and Sig Sauer handguns and am think about consolidating. Looking to see what the NES brain trust would choose to keep vs sell off.

Feel free to flame away 😆
Asking others what to do with your guns = failure.

Sell them all.

It most cases, 90% of full retail is more than the actual street price of the product (with a few exceptions of price controlled products like Surefire and Oakley products).

Glock is probably the only brand in which I could purchase the gun, load it and holster it without test firing it...

That being said they're just boring to me. If I wanted pure transportation I'd drive a Camry.

Back
Top Bottom