• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you had to choose only one….

If you had to choose only one Brand.

• Total voters

bob6180

NES Member
Looking in my safe this morning, I’m seeing that I own several Glocks and Sig Sauer handguns and am think about consolidating. Looking to see what the NES brain trust would choose to keep vs sell off.

Feel free to flame away 😆

Large Caliber wheel guns?
Lever action in .38/357?
.22 Target Pistol?
.22 Bolt action target gun
large cal bolt gun for distance?
Mil Surp for fun
AR's cause now is the time
AK cause Allahu Akbar!!!!
HK so the poors know you're flexin

So many fun options outside the sig/glock binary.

Sell them all and invest in high quality Flobert Parlor Pistols.
If you go this route, I have some ammo for it. I got it as part of a large lot of ammo/reloading stuff from my B-I-L (RIP)

E.T.A. have to agree with CRSIII. Only sold a coupe of guns in my time, a couple were because I just didn't ever shoot them and didn't care.

However, I'll always regret letting go of the Dan Wesson 15-2 Pistol Pack .357 😢

silly thing, i am of course gonna vote glock, but all my pistols are now in 9mm - several glocks, 1 sig p365 and 2 CZs. nothing else stayed, as if i do not touch something in 6 months - i prefer to sell it, with very rare exceptions.

Of those two, I would say Sig because then I can get rifles. but if you ate looking at only pistols I would go Sig as well, far greater variety of options from striker fired, to hammer fired polymer to metal

What is the purpose of the "downsize?"

You want to consolidate to only one manufacturer? Or one caliber? You have too many full-size duty pistols and are looking to pocket carry?

impossible to answer the poll until the goal is known.

Giving this some thought...

Depends on what Sig. Is it one of the hammer fired versions? Keep it so that you don't forget how a decent trigger pull feels. If it's a striker fired version I'd still keep it because there really isn't that much difference between one Tupperware gun to another.

Back
Top Bottom