If you had a budget of $2K cash.......

Yes, in MA I am limited, but I am looking at the Sig 229 and Walther PPS.....
I have taken a couple of classes at the Sig Academy and going back for their
2day Concealed Carry class......

Thanks for you inputs.......

I carry a Sig 229. I looked at the PPS, but I didn't like the way it fit in my hand and I didn't like the magazine release. My vote would go to the 229, but the gun itself will be less than half of your budget. I would also add a S&W 642. I find the 229 to be rather concealable, but there are times when pocket carry would be a very nice option. And that should leave you just enough money to get a holster and a case of ammo for each.

Are you going to spend the leftover $100 on ammo or strippers? [wink]
Sales tax.[angry][frown][rolleyes]

My buddy has a Shilo Sharps that's quite possibly looking for a new home. Devorce is getting expensive and he already offered me first refusal. Another option for me would be getting set up to reload .38, .223 and .30 carbine.

Dennis, is this on ''the list''?
If it is....[banana]

Sadly it is not. However, one could argue that it should be available because it is a Pro Series 1911 and Pro Series is on "the list".

Anyway, I've had my eye on this one ever since it was announced but since I didn't want to wait forever I went with a custom built 1911 from Remsport. Still, I am going to pick this one up once it becomes available.

To the OP, if this is your first gun then I would probably go with something other than a 1911. If it is not, then I would definitely suggest getting one.

which concealed weapons would you buy?

I am going in a shopping spree this week-end.....

A Glock 26 and a nice holster.
Save the rest of the money. Just because you have it doesn't mean you need to spend it.

Start attending IDPA to learn how to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom