If you could only keep ONE of the C&R/Mil-Surp firearms you own which one would it be

My all matching non import M28 Finn, why .......just google Finland's top sniper. Yup that's what he used!

On second thought if my wife said me or just one gun...answer, see ya honey don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Last edited:
"When asked in 1998 how he had become such a good shot, he answered, "Practice." When asked if he regretted killing so many people, he said "I did what I was told to as well as I could." - Finnish Sniper Simo Hayha

It's like asking my wife which pair of shoes would she keep if she could only keep one pair. [rofl]

I can't answer this question. A life with just one gun is not worth it, if I could have only one, then none.

I am a milsurp collector. 85%+ of my guns are C&R. I could sell all the Non_C&R but one.
This gun makes me a better shooter than I am, and I smile every time I take it out.
Maybe I will just keep it for 46 more years until it's a C&R!

IMG_3325.jpg

Ok that is cheating, it would have to be my 1954 Izzy SKS. An $800 gun I picked at the concord gun show for $425 a year ago. The dealer had no idea what he had. Who said you can't get a good deal at a gunshow??

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

My first big score,,,,,,,,,, as we all know...... You never forget your first.......

Urg. Tough choice. It'd come down to either Betsy, my Springfield M1 Garand, or my hot Argentinian girlfriend, Senorita Sistema.

DSCF0081.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

I'd prefer to keep BOTH... but I suppose I'd have to keep Betsy.

Thanks to Speedway, I've changed my mind; I'll keep my 1937 Walther PP R.V.F.[smile]
33 feet, 50 rounds 73gr RN Fiochhi.
005a.jpg

MS

Last edited:
Unfair topic.

But probably my grandpas arisaka 38 just because of what it is and what he went through to bring it home.

Although I do LOVE my enfield mk 3

Without a doubt, it would be my Venezuelan FN49 in 7mm Mauser. It is a unique piece of history.

Without a doubt, it would be my Venezuelan FN49 in 7mm Mauser. It is a unique piece of history.

I've been lusting for an FN49 for too long.

I'm gonna go with the M39. Even though she's pushing 120 years old, she's still sexy. A rifleman's rifle imo.

I like your style Dwarven1. Nice!

Handgun my dad's circa 1917 Colt 1911
Rifle toss up, my dad's Trapdoor Springfield 45-70
or My Springfield M1

Pretty attached to my dad's stuff, but my M1 is a treasure

Ok that is cheating, it would have to be my 1954 Izzy SKS. An $800 gun I picked at the concord gun show for $425 a year ago. The dealer had no idea what he had. Who said you can't get a good deal at a gunshow??

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

My first big score,,,,,,,,,, as we all know...... You never forget your first.......

984.gif

well.. i've only got 3 in my book, 2 CZ-82s and a Yugo SKS.....
if i can only keep one? ugh..... pistols are only good so you can fight your way TO a rifle..... i'd feel much better with a rifle.... but..... with a concealable HG.... i could get a rifle if i had to...so..... probably one of my CZs....

Last edited:
Ok, gotta change my mind. Even though I said I would keep my m44, I have to say now, I love looking at one of the 91/30s I own. Just sexy

1938 Tula
y3uvehu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

My Remington Rand 1911A1. I carried one just like it for the majority of my time in the Army. My wife also qualified on it while in the Army Nurse Corps.

BoxofMemories4.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom