I wish they made that...

it would be really cool if (for example) I could use an M&P mag in a Sigma or vice-versa.

Yeah, I scratch my head over that...........

I think it would have made the M&P a huge winner in markets with AWBs as Sigma normal capacity mags would be available for it.

Yeah, I scratch my head over that...........

I think it would have made the M&P a huge winner in markets with AWBs as Sigma normal capacity mags would be available for it.

Yeah, I somehow doubt that there was an overwhelming technical improvement that S&W was so eager to give us that they just had to design a new incompatible magazine. I am supposing they just want to sell new mags. They probably make more money on them than on the guns themselves. Like Polaroid cameras and film used to be.

I also wish that they would make decent strip clips for a mosin nagant, I bought them in tons of different varieties and none seem to be effective [thinking]

You need to get some Bulgarian 7.62x54 on stripper clips marked with a 10 in a circle. This ammo is still out there and so are the stripper clips and they work 100%.

A complete do it yourself Saiga AK conversion kit with your choice of wood or synthetic furniture, bullet guide, gas tube, muzzle brake with threading kit, etc.

There are too many mixed reviews on too many different products available for Saiga conversions and no definitive "this is what you need" kit.

I'd also like a device that offers a smooth trigger pull for the standard Saiga .308 without moving the trigger assembly.

I don't know if one is already out there but an iron sight for a galil sighted for 100 yards. For some odd reason they only are sighted for 300 and 500 yards and there isn't a cqb type sight on it.

An afordable SHRIKE style upper for the AR platform, preferably using M249 links. Or I would be willing to settle for a semi-auto version of the SAW.

norm-47cdfbd165f41-Star+Trek%3A+First+Contact+%281996%29.jpeg

Starfleet Mark 3 Phaser Rifle. Nothing better then Stunning someone whos annoying you.

Back
Top Bottom