• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I scored some ammo today at Cabela's

380 damn unobtainium these days. Well done.
Tell me about it. I bought my adult daughter a .380 for Christmas and found out how little ammo was around. Ended up getting some from an NES member. Not a lot but enough to get her started. (Since she hasn't put a round thru it yet)

I drove around MA meeting people on Armslist and scrounged together about 1K rounds. Likewise for the wife.

Glad i can just sit back and sip a cup of coffee while i laugh about guys doing the elated happy dance becuase they found a box of .380 ammo. Thank god for investing in a dillon 650 years ago and lots of pre-planning.

Walked in there for the very first time few weeks ago - figured Id check. The guy was unloading a shipment of 9mm. He said I could only buy 5 boxes but he let me buy 8 for opening a cabelas card. Been back three times since and struck out all three times but that was a good find.

Glad i can just sit back and sip a cup of coffee while i laugh about guys doing the elated happy dance becuase they found a box of .380 ammo. Thank god for investing in a dillon 650 years ago and lots of pre-planning.
Yup 👍🏼

mostly dog toys & dog collars & cleaning brushes there today where there used to be ammo & components....

Back
Top Bottom