I need your thoughts on conceal carry purses, and if you want , my gun:)

I'm surprised more women here aren't interested in this for carry. if you watch the videos, it's pretty impressive how fast you can draw and shoot, for a newbie. I ordered oNe and am anxiously waiting for it to come in. It will work great for me for summertime. I carry a BG 380, so for me i hope it will be perfect!

http://www.flashbangholster.com/Flashbang_Holster/Welcome.html

I'm suprized also, that seems like a nice set up.

I like the bodyguard, but unless someone wants to buy my new hk off me i can't afford a bodyguard.

Hk uspc 9 for sale! :) depending on the offer of course

Hey Q Bee and Talon.

I just found these and I like the looks of them myself to the point of I think I'm going to order one or both for those days that I throw my speedo on ( [smile] Ya Right, those days are long gone by [smile] ) .

Even though I joked about them I still am going to buy one or both, I just thought that it might be a good idea for you ladies also. You can clip it on your belt or use the shoulder strap.

www.elitesurvival.com/=CCP

They even show that one with a Ruger LCP (Body Guard size) , and heres the next one:

www.elitesurvival.com/=DSP

I like the looks of the Discreet Security Pack, I think that's the one I'm going to order.

Just a few more things for you to think about as you are pulling your hair out trying to decide what is the best way to carry [laugh] [wink] [laugh]

I just remembered this one, and it's on SALE:

www.cabelas.com/Shooting-Accessories/Holsters-Belts/Bulldog-Cell-Phone-Concealed-Carry-Holster/

As you see they even have it in pink [smile] [wink] [shocked], I see they have a few more color choices now also, there was just black nylon and pink nylon before, I like that new black leather looking one.

I have one and it is nice, I picked it up at Cabela's in CT when I was down there one time. Now all I have to do is buy a gun that will fit into it [laugh].

HMMMMMMMMMMM I never thought to check it with my S&W M&P compact, I'll have to see if it fits. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom