I must resist the urge....

appraiser

NES Member
to go to Rileys and get a stock, buffer and spring for my AR build.... I must resist the urge......

This could get addicting

Ehh! It's only money, you can't take it with you, just ask Ted....go for it.

As I tell hubby, if you really want it JUST get it.[smile][laugh]

Now that is a great wife, you and my wife would get along great, she has the same mentality..." Babe you want it just get it " that is why I have been with her for 20 years...Great woman and Mom.

She bought me a Harley 2 years ago...

photo.jpg

similar to this but I have added some work to it.

Now that is a great wife, you and my wife would get along great, she has the same mentality..." Babe you want it just get it " that is why I have been with her for 20 years...Great woman and Mom.

She bought me a Harley 2 years ago...

photo.jpg

similar to this but I have added some work to it.

Nice, she's a keeper. We'll be married 26 years. It's a two way street with us. If I find something I want hubby has no problems with me getting it. Heck he found my last AK for me.[grin]
I just give him visitation rights.[laugh]

Nice, she's a keeper. We'll be married 26 years. It's a two way street with us. If I find something I want hubby has no problems with me getting it. Heck he found my last AK for me.[grin]
I just give him visitation rights.[laugh]

Yup, same way here 2 way street, I doubt my wife could handle the AK ( but I could) [smile], but she does love the PPK .380.

Glad I joined this site, great group on this forum...I am privileged.

I must resist the urge to call Remsport for an upper, at least till Sept 6 when the old CC goes into a new cycle and I get to use Capital Ones money for 50 days for free!

Got the stripped lower put together, my first one! Just got to decide what kind of upper I want.

1:9 twist, chrome lined, at least 16" long. muzzle brake,
Never having been into rifles, I can't remember ever shooting one, I am a real noob to this.

Back
Top Bottom