• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am unable to Reply to items that are for sale on this site.

Can anyone help me?

I Registered on NES, I log in, but I get a permission error when I try to Reply to a posting advertising items for sale/

Thanks for your help.

This is by design. I prevents people from making comments like "That 32 round original 9mm Colt AR mag you are offering at $225 can be bought at GFA Armstech Natick for under $100". Prior to the reply lock, I got a warning for posting "You're joking, right?" in response to someone trying to sell a used Raven for above retail.

This is by design. I prevents people from making comments like "That 32 round original 9mm Colt AR mag you are offering at $225 can be bought at GFA Armstech Natick for under $100". Prior to the reply lock, I got a warning for posting "You're joking, right?" in response to someone trying to sell a used Raven for above retail.

It IS a pre-ban, tho. [rofl]

I would be banned if it were not for this feature for that very reason. Or for saying "ITS NOT A PRE BAN GLOCK A55HOLE!"

It would be nice to post in the WTB section though. I have sent PMs with links to items people were looking for. But I am sure someone would ruin it.

Latest Infractions Received 04-18-2011 07:09 PM Crapping up a classified add Expired: N/A EddieCoyle
I got one of those for a comment I still think was a public service (to all but the seller). Oh well, Derek's forum, his rules.

I am still waiting to see when the seller of the Frostee glas chiller (for which they no longer make "canned frost") gives up bumping his ad.

I got one of those for a comment I still think was a public service (to all but the seller). Oh well, Derek's forum, his rules.

I am still waiting to see when the seller of the Frostee glas chiller (for which they no longer make "canned frost") gives up bumping his ad.

[rofl][laugh2][laugh][rofl][laugh][laugh2]

Ya, It's for the best. I like it here and would be too tempted.

did I get IBTL?

Last edited:

I know what you mean. That guy has been bumping the same load of crap weekly for almost a year. I have never seen him make a single post other than in the classifieds

Back
Top Bottom