I am profoundly disappointed..."

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
“I am profoundly disappointed in Justice Roberts and Justice Alito, both of whom assured us of their respect for precedent. With this decision, 70 years of precedent has gone out the window. And I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it.” - Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]

“I am profoundly disappointed in Justice Roberts and Justice Alito, both of whom assured us of their respect for precedent. With this decision, 70 years of precedent has gone out the window. And I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it.” - Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]

i already read that, what a bitch. Who appoints these people?

I am profoundly disappointed in anyone who tries to take away my constitutional rights.

While I respect your right not to partake of a particular liberty, I do expect you to respect my right TO partake.

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]

She should chase that 70 years of precedent right out that window.

As she sweeps the crowd with her finger on the trigger of what should be considered a loaded weapon....

“........I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it.” - Sen. Dianne Rottencrotch, D-Calif.

difi2.jpg

Last edited:

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2]
I am profoundly thrilled with the decision. My only disappointment is that the decision wasn't 9-0. I hope that this decision has a domino effect and that the infringements placed on LTC's in mAssachusetts, particularly Boston, are challenged and eliminated.
I feel safer tonight, no thanks to Dianne Feinstein and her ilk.
Best Regards.

Another good one:
"Today, President Bush's radical Supreme Court justices put rigid ideology ahead of the safety of communities in New Jersey and across the country. This decision illustrates why I have strongly opposed extremist judicial nominees and will continue to do so in the future." _ Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J.
If Scalia's (very moderate) writeup of the majority opinion was "radical" and "extremist", what does that make us? [smile]

Last edited:
She should chase that 70 years of precedent right out that window.

Yes, preferrably a window on the thirtieth floor, overlooking a paved street.

Every word the antis speak, clearly indicates that they have had and still have an agenda to disarm the population of this country. If there had been any doubt about it, that doubt will be removed by their near future statements in the press.

It pains me to think that there are four people on the SCOTUS who are so blind to what is so plain.

Last edited by a moderator:
More great quotes from anti poiticians

In San Francisco, which has some of the toughest handgun regulations in the U.S., Mayor Gavin Newsom said the ruling "just flies in the face of reality. You just wish the Supreme Court could spend a week in public housing and then come out with this decision. It's very easy and comfortable to stand there with security guards and metal detectors and make these decisions."

Chicago Mayor Richard Daley said the court's ruling was "a very frightening decision" and predicted greater violence if his city's law was overturned.

And my favorite........

"There are so many guns on the streets," said Pamela Bosely, a Chicago resident whose 18-year-old son Terrell was fatally shot in 2006. "If you didn't have the guns, we'd still have our children."

I think I would rather have my guns then her kid, I am sure he was the Pilliar of society.

There have been 170 deaths in my small town of Derry, NH since the overturn of the ban this morning. It's N-V-T-S!

If she thinks Heller ignores the "precedent" of Miller , she is a fool or thinks we are.

Wait - BOTH!

Hypocritical poster girl for the repeal of the XIX Amendment....... [slap]

If she thinks Heller ignores the "precedent" of Miller , she is a fool or thinks we are.

Wait - BOTH!

Hypocritical poster girl for the repeal of the XIX Amendment....... [slap]

Have you read the decision yet? Since you and Darius deal with this frequently, I think we'd all benefit from your thoughts.

More great quotes from anti poiticians

In San Francisco, which has some of the toughest handgun regulations in the U.S., Mayor Gavin Newsom said the ruling "just flies in the face of reality. You just wish the Supreme Court could spend a week in public housing and then come out with this decision. It's very easy and comfortable to stand there with security guards and metal detectors and make these decisions."

Chicago Mayor Richard Daley said the court's ruling was "a very frightening decision" and predicted greater violence if his city's law was overturned.

And my favorite........

"There are so many guns on the streets," said Pamela Bosely, a Chicago resident whose 18-year-old son Terrell was fatally shot in 2006. "If you didn't have the guns, we'd still have our children."
Grin, perhaps if the SC had spent a week in public housing, this decision might have come down years ago. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom