I am now "just like you"...

Nice pickup #9. My first was a Sig as well. A 229 though. You'll love it. Now that your one of us your screwed. At least when it comes to trying to keep spare money around. You'll be looking for your second REAL quick!!!!

Oh and they key to making sure your wife doesn't find out about what you own is to not give her the combo to the safe!!!! [wink] Then if she sees something new and comments on it, you can state: "What? This old thing?? I've had this for years!!" Remember, it will only work once or twice so use it carefully. [smile] Oh yeah, one other thing. You can't look in her closet either. It's like an unwritten rule.

Ok, that's good. I also think that they are freaking UGLY!
I used to think they were ugly AND overpriced. Then I had a chance to buy a P220 here on the NES classifieds. That was all it took. Fits me like a glove and it is very reliable. Believe it or not I never would've bought my G23 had I tried the Sig first. IMHO the Sig is a much better firearm.[wink]

I used to think they were ugly AND overpriced. Then I had a chance to buy a P220 here on the NES classifieds. That was all it took. Fits me like a glove and it is very reliable.
Sounds like my first reaction to the Ruger P90 - Ugliest gun in the world (except for a Glock). And it fits my hand like Excaliber fitted Arthur's. And it's about that reliable, too. [grin]

Sounds like my first reaction to the Ruger P90 - Ugliest gun in the world (except for a Glock). And it fits my hand like Excaliber fitted Arthur's. And it's about that reliable, too. [grin]
I've got a P89 Ruger that I retired because I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. A co-worker suggested I try some heavier bullets in it. Difference between night and day!!! A friend of mine keeps bugging me to sell it to him because he knows I always shoot my other pistols and never touch it. He'll probably end up with it someday.

Sig 228 here. Feels like it was built for MY hand. ....

Followed by a Colt Mustang , a snubbie , a .45 , a 32 , a p22 ... 2 shotguns , a 10/22 , an EBR , a RomAK , A Winchester lever gun ..... reloading gear , range bag , soft cases , hard cases ... scopes , red dots , ....

I'm all done now. Really ... I mean it ...

I've got a P89 Ruger that I retired because I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. A co-worker suggested I try some heavier bullets in it. Difference between night and day!!! A friend of mine keeps bugging me to sell it to him because he knows I always shoot my other pistols and never touch it. He'll probably end up with it someday.
Yeah, I haven't been shooting the Ruger in a while because I've been having so much fun with the 1911. But I like knowing I still have it. If I ever work security again, I'll only do it armed... and the P90 is one of the guns I'd want to have in my holster.

Like I said... Uglier than anything but a Glock and utterly reliable.

You guys are confusing me...

Having met kevin9 perviously, I know he was there. I was kinda distracted by a cold hungry kid that day who swore he didn't need his hat & gloves and insisted he wasn't hungry when we left.

Oh the joys of parenthood... [thinking]

My first pistol was a ruger MKIII. I highly suggest you look into one for your second purchase, espescially if you find one with a bull barrell. It's a pain to field strip the first time, but I'd have to say it's one of 2 pistols I really and truly regret selling, the other being a S+W M19. G'head, ask tele_mark, MrTwigg, or Arioch how the trigger was on that revolver:D

I have met cdkayak and... that's it. Maybe I have a doppleganger?!
Now that's a scary thought. The world certainly doesn't need 2 of these:

So where does the "9" come from? For me it's the number of children, so oh yes I understand the joys of parenthood MrT [smile]

Yep. 2 girls, 7 boys, ages 20 to 3. All mine. They keep me young.

jaw.gif

Back
Top Bottom