• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I’ll start it: the GRUDGES thread

Cancer...
A long time ago Johnny Carson had a guest who was a cardiac surgeon or some such. Johnny was apparently trying to goad him a little by asking him how it felt to hold somebody's life in his hands and asked him "When you die, what are you going to say to God?" Dude said "I'm going to take a piece of a kids bone riddled with cancer, shake it in his face, and ask him 'WHY?' ". Johnny suffered a rare moment of speechlessness.

I don't know if the story is true or not, but it fairly accurately sums up my opinion on pediatric cancer.

Gallon of maple syrup, a dollar worth of pennies(or suitable amount of your preferred change), paintbrush, cold weather. Add them all together by pouring the syrup on their windshield, arranging the pennies, and waiting for it to freeze/solidify overnight.

Takes a while to get off, and if using a pressure washer with hot water, stands a decent chance of cracking up the windshield.
I have a grudge with people who waste maple syrup!!

I'm a good cook. I buy high quality steaks. I grill them to perfection. And they taste so freaking good.

And my wife then puts ketchup on these pieces of gastrointestinal art...

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anti-rights folks on both sides of the aisle.
And the schmucks who owned NSF before the new guys, and the son who opened the place in New Durham a couple years back. Tried shorting me a magazine when I knew that model shipped with three, and saw the box of spare mags they were selling.

Oh then there’s this one guy that got all worked up over nothing and fat-shammed me on here via private message [laugh]

Let's see......

John Kerry
60's hippies
William Westmoreland
LBJ
Jane Fonda
Old Hippies that still wear pony tails
Lt. Harold Foster
hippy kids raised by old hippies
My Dad, who turned into a hippy
Barack Obama
Democrats
The Bush family
The Clinton family
My Bitch ex-wife's bitch lawyer
I could go on forever...….

And Hippies.....did I mention Hippies?

I'm a good cook. I buy high quality steaks. I grill them to perfection. And they taste so freaking good.

And my wife then puts ketchup on these pieces of gastrointestinal art...

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rich, look on the bright side, it could be far worse, at least she hasn't said anything like "Please cook mine medium well". [rofl]

It could be worse, you could make your friends a manhattan and then they complain there's not enough vermouth in it. One guy at the club I serve him a shot glass of vermouth on the side and go "you can ruin your drink, but I ain't doing it. " [rofl]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom