• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I’ll start it: the GRUDGES thread

//
. Fill a small spray bottle with drain cleaner. Spray the cap of their water bottle with it. Or a light coat in their empty coffee cup.//
The active ingredient in most drain cleaners is Sodium Hydroxide - Lye. It attacks mucus membranes, and can cause severe eye damage.

Wire a 12oz can of Zippo lighter fluid to the exhaust manifold or catalytic converter. It will take a bit for it to heat up so if you want to enjoy the show, follow.

Don't forget to face the nozzle towards the cab, on the driver's side manifold, if it's a V8...

I feel like there are several stages to a grudge, similar to grieving. I also feel the last stage is letting go.

I am really over NSF and getting retribution on Melissa, but if I saw either of them walk by my house I’d give getting them back some thought. If they are further than a couple houses from mine away they would never cross my mind, unless someone said, “hey, I’m new in town, know a decent gun store or women I could date?”

I feel like there are several stages to a grudge, similar to grieving. I also feel the last stage is letting go.

I am really over NSF and getting retribution on Melissa, but if I saw either of them walk by my house I’d give getting them back some thought. If they are further than a couple houses from mine away they would never cross my mind, unless someone said, “hey, I’m new in town, know a decent gun store or women I could date?”

I don't know Melissa, but if I ever saw NSF walking by my house, I'd make sure someone was holding onto my keys [laugh]

You could also covert the driver's side airbag into a Claymore mine by adding copious amounts of BBs behind the steering wheel cover...

Gallon of maple syrup, a dollar worth of pennies(or suitable amount of your preferred change), paintbrush, cold weather. Add them all together by pouring the syrup on their windshield, arranging the pennies, and waiting for it to freeze/solidify overnight.

Takes a while to get off, and if using a pressure washer with hot water, stands a decent chance of cracking up the windshield.

Maura Healey for going authoritarian, simultaneously pissing on our state legislature, state constitution, and the the federal constitution, all without wiping.

Jane Fonda, recently rubbed raw again because of her brothers passing.

There's a relative I have not spoken to in 15 years due to a thing he did to my kids. The few times he has said hi in public, I smile and return the greeting. He will never know the depth of my ire and I would not give him satisfaction of knowing it.

OK, that doesn't really piss me off. I'm probably just envious that I didn't think of it first.

Maura Healey for going authoritarian, simultaneously pissing on our state legislature, state constitution, and the the federal constitution, all without wiping.

ERPO has been filed, SWAT team is en route. If you unlock your safe for them you'll go to jail for improper storage, if you leave it locked they'll cut it open.

All the people that made my life hell in high school,but as a grew older and wiser I got over it simply because it was a waste of time and energy. Why stress yourself out over such things that do nothing but lead to an early grave. Lady Radtekk is right.

My well off brother in law. I gave him a scratch ticket for his birthday that he won $1000 on. I really expected him to flip me $100. It never happened. Its been bothering him why I am so cold toward him for the last 5 years.

Had a friend whom my wife gave a referral to the apartment complex, he got $1200 and didn't share a cent. She still holds a grudge.

Back
Top Bottom