• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I’ll start it: the GRUDGES thread

I hate people that disrespect and treat me like $hit when I drop $1k at your store in about 15 minutes.

A good example of people like this are the ones at North Shore Firearms. The worst customer service I have ever had in any industry, and I’ve had Comcast.

On a side note, the same fat rude jerk that owned it four years ago still owns it. I visited yesterday and I assume he still owns it because he was there.

I also hate a girl I broke up with in high school. She keyed my car that I worked for years to save for. If I saw her I would not, but I’d love to key her car, or at the very least give her an upper decker.

Who do you hold grudges against?

Last edited:
pretty much everyone i meet...but I live in massachusetts still, so that's pretty normal.

and to the post above...yes, revenge is a dish served cold, indeed. let the ravages of TIME grip their soul as it does mine and let them live, but die a little each day, each breath...YES!!! GENIUS!!! DIABOLICAL!!! MAD, EVEN!!!

a couple now retried cops in the town I grew up in... I am going to live long enough to piss on their graves.... I have a list. I'm even going to bring my dogs along to help.

Other than that, even though I have a bad case of Irish Alzheimer's , I have learned to let anger and resentment go... it serves no useful purpose.

Karma seems to sort out the universe pretty well, sometimes in the form of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy

To be clear, I spend virtually zero time thinking about either North Shore firearms or Melissa but someone asked about gun shops so I shared.

I just don’t shop there. On a side note, is “Melissa” a crazy person name? I assume not, but I’m Leary of them all.

I apologize to all the Melissa’s out there if this isn’t the case.

If someone close to me f***s me over, I try to see the cost (either time or money) as payment to rid that venomous snake from my life. Lesson learned as it was most likely my fault for allowing them the opportunity to use me by being naive. I only lend my trust to very few close friends and family.

Girls have even less leverage on my emotions lol no one should have that power over you. That doesn't mean you don't love someone or get angry or compromise but that girly control shit does not fly with me. I feel bad seeing some of my friends in relationships where their goofy girl controls, allowing it out of fear of being single again.

If a business treats you like shit, there should never be a second visit. Hell, even in the last second before you hand over that card, you don't let that $1K transaction go through if you feel the least bit disrespected. Walk out, bad review, let ppl you know they suck, go off into the day with a smile.....ok, maybe a smooth upper decker on the way out if you have to go.

Grudges only hurt you, the other person could give two shits lol

I hate people that disrespect and treat me like $hit when I drop $1k at your store in about 15 minutes.

A good example of people like this are the ones at North Shore Firearms. The worst customer service I have ever had in any industry, and I’ve had Comcast.

On a side note, the same fat rude jerk that owned it four years ago still owns it. I visited yesterday and I assume he still owns it because he was there.

//
https://www.yelp.com/biz/north-shore-firearms-middleton

A girl I dated in between HS and College held the phone away from her ear so her brother could here what I was saying, relationship-related. He told my brother.

The next time I saw her was 14 years later. I'd just gotten out of the Army and was in great shape. She had gained 60 lbs.....I still hate her.

Life is too short for that, although I do say I have a long memory.....

Lol, also, NSF? really? it's been on the shitlist for years, ever since they sent some dumbass down the river with the police/feds.. It might as well call itself "gun room, north".

-Mike

Hypothetical acts of vengeance... for entertainment purposes only.

. Wire a 12oz can of Zippo lighter fluid to the exhaust manifold or catalytic converter. It will take a bit for it to heat up so if you want to enjoy the show, follow.
. Drive a 3" spike through a 2x4. Carefully tape a shotgun shell of your choice to the nail. Slide under a car seat. Adjust length of nail as appropriate.
. Wait until annoying neighbor goes on vacation. Throw a ladder up and get on roof. Drop a dozen tennis balls into stink pipes. Drop a football and a couple Frisbees in flue pipe (s).
. Grab annoying neighbors mail and get hold of cable bill. Call and add every pay channel available.
. Fill out a change of address card at the post office. Forward their mail to some place.
. Slide a car battery under his car. Connect it too drivers door. -OR- their metal gate/ chain link fence.
. Fill a small spray bottle with drain cleaner. Spray the cap of their water bottle with it. Or a light coat in their empty coffee cup.

These are just a few that come to mind... I could go on and on... I know cameras are everywhere. A decent paintball rifle and a little recon..

Back
Top Bottom