human to human Bird flu

+1 on Tamiflu
On a less serious note
"Bird Flu - The panic is spreading out"
Vogelgrippe.jpg

I would like to point out that the human to human strain has not happened yet. Since it doesn't exist there is no vaccine. Tamaflu helps lessen flu symtoms in general but so does elderberry compounds.

I see many folks saying that the goverment isn't doing enough on the TV. But since the strain of flu doesn't exist what do we want the goverment to do. Don't get caught up in the hype. If it comes use good basic sanitation procedures and drink alot of elderberry wine.

Experts also are exploring whether the first woman sickened in the family got the disease from contact with sick chickens at the market where she worked or through chicken feces she used to fertilize her garden.

Think maybe the kids played in the garden? [rolleyes]

Come on, people... a total death toll of 124 worldwide? I'd be more worried about the measles outbreak at the John Hancock tower!!

MrsWildweasel said:
And most of those are in 3rd world crap holes too.

Remember though, people from these 3rd world shit holes, are illegally invading our country, and being hired to work in kitchens and such... There was just a story about this in the news, here in MA.. Not bird flu, but still.

Adam

Adam_MA said:
Remember though, people from these 3rd world shit holes, are illegally invading our country, and being hired to work in kitchens and such... ...
and hospitals, toll takers, airports, McDonalds, and other public places...

Back
Top Bottom