• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HR 2710 - starting to fix the GCA

It has just been introduced. Most bills never get anywhere near a floor vote. This has a very, very long way to go before it would become law. I don't give it much chance of becoming law.

MA files something >6K bills every session and likely only in the 100s get passed into law. Can't even imagine how many bills get filed in moon-bat central aka DC but likewise very few ever see the light of day, never mind being passed into law.

MA files something >6K bills every session and likely only in the 100s get passed into law. Can't even imagine how many bills get filed in moon-bat central aka DC but likewise very few ever see the light of day, never mind being passed into law.
Yup. In this case, I suspect NSSF got their pet Congresscritter to file this legislation on their behalf. So now NSSF can go back to their membership (firearms industry companies) and say "look at all the great work we are doing give us more money please...."

Whether it actually has legs is a different matter entirely.

It has just been introduced. Most bills never get anywhere near a floor vote. This has a very, very long way to go before it would become law. I don't give it much chance of becoming law.

Maybe it should be moved to general discussion then. I can always hope right?

Back
Top Bottom