How's this for a squib

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
or squibs? How about 6 of them, 3 were tracers. From the S&W forum.

milled.jpg

http://smith-wessonforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/530103904/m/604104501

Now what the?! We all know that must be a fake picture, because all Bugs Bunny had to do was stick his finger in the end of Elmer fuds shot gun and it would just blow apart! But seriously, that pic....Wow. (and cool too).

He shoulda kept shooting. Eventually they'd've started falling out the end. It looks like he only needed about three more.
Yeah, that seems to be the more important issue... WTF? Serious operator stupidity there...

Shooting through a squib the first time and getting a face full of smoke and powder - you'd think you'd stop?[thinking]

He shoulda kept shooting. Eventually they'd've started falling out the end. It looks like he only needed about three more.
[rofl][laugh2]

The fact that the gun was in one piece leads me to believe that this was rigged by someone foolish enough to destroy a nice revolver to make a point. What that point is remains to be seen.

I would like to see the load data used in making the ultralight rounds used in pic.

The fact that the gun was in one piece leads me to believe that this was rigged by someone foolish enough to destroy a nice revolver to make a point. What that point is remains to be seen.
Isn't that like saying "Nuclear is bad M'Kay - watch! (presses "the button")"????

Or, "I am the the only one in this room qualified to handle this firearm" (BANG!)

[rofl]

It could be just primers. A reloader who ran out of powder who didn't catch that he had and kept loading?

Yeah, you're right! I had a squib like that in my old 637 snubbie. The bullet just missed coming out the barrel. I kicked myself later that I didn't get a pic of it before I removed it (with great difficulty). It looked like the greatest lucky shot of a bullet exiting a barrel ever.

I've seen this type of thing up close.
It was at Springfield gun show, way back when Dan Wesson was still open in Palmer. A seller from Dan Wesson had an 8" DWA .357 barrel on his table which was sawed open like that photo, showing 7 bullets stacked up inside. [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom