• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many guns do you own?

Let's see... got two safes full and when I say full, I mean way over capacity. My choices now are to sell off 10 or so of them to make some breathing room, or just buy a third safe. .
Between reloading components ,ammo, and firearms it doesn't take long to fill three safes. I too am considering thinning the herd this year. Safe queens only take up room.

Sometimes Wives and the AG both browse this forum! [smile]

Well, I'm not worried about the EX-WIFE, as she knew I had a lot of them, and she even had a few of her own.

I'm not worried about the GIRLFRIEND, even though we live together, as she is also a shooter, and she sees everything I buy anyways. Now she would get really peturbed if I bought a new gun and DIDN"T show it to her, as she would think I wasn't letting her use it too.

And I'm definitely not worried about YOUR AG, as I don't live there, nor am I worried about MY AG, as I live in a free state and I don't care what they think. If I lived in Mass (fat chance), I would likely be worried about the AG.

Now, I know I'll find out real early into future confiscations, as the first place they're going to go to is all of the FFL's. In that sense, I'm SCREWED, as I'm on the shop's FFL, though the location is my father's property, they also will likely go over to anybody's house that's "a responsible party" on the license. I figure they will have their bogus warrant with them when they do.

Now, I know I'll find out real early into future confiscations, as the first place they're going to go to is all of the FFL's. In that sense, I'm SCREWED, as I'm on the shop's FFL, though the location is my father's property, they also will likely go over to anybody's house that's "a responsible party" on the license. I figure they will have their bogus warrant with them when they do.

Warrant? Who needs a warrant when the establish you already own a large cache of firearms (read: more than 2) and an 'ungodly' amount of ammunition (read: 3 bricks of .22). I bet you have (steak) knives and a few water jugs (Poland Spring on sale buy 2 for $5) and canned goods (Also on sale) around the house you survivialist you!

I have one on me right n- shit, I must have left it in the bathroom![rofl] (a joke from a thread few weeks ago)

but I currentlly have.... 2 [sad2]...

got my LTC today and a G23 on the way + much much more to come![smile] and I bought a safe yesterday!
nnmlja.jpg

pqauu.jpg

zohjdx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom