How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the wife, step son and I took our class feb 8th. Step son and I dropped ours off on Feb 18th, wife dropped hers off on the 27th. She received hers Thursday the 26th, I called and mine and the stepsons were going out Friday the 27th. So not to bad in Holyoke.
Are they adding restrictions in Holyoke?

mikey98e

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Boss just got her renewal in the mail today. She applied 2/13, received 4/1.
-mike
EDIT: Gee I thought that my location was listed. Sorry, this is in Natick.

Last edited:

Angryceltic

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how long the mail takes from Boston lol, they told me my card was mailed last Friday. Still no call. Had to have the wife buy one for me and have to do a transfer to me when it comes in

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife dropped off her renewal app on Oct 23, at 6:30pm. Received it today April 10, in the mail. How is it that the MA Govt. agencies can break the laws that govern this LTC renewal process, can avoid being prosecuted? I wish our organization could organized to defend against the law breakers within our government. I know the answer...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Applied 1/22, received 5/7 LTC-A in Andover MA. Quite a long wait. I called about 6 times to check on my status

mkm

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salem, MA LTC A w Restrictions
10/30/19: Emailed for appointment; response received a week later
12/4/19: Appointment- Application is filled out by LO, receipt, photo, fingerprinted
3/16/20: LTC received via USPS to my home

Individualist

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My son has been waiting for over 2 months just to get an appointment to apply. THAT is the real 2A issue which should be going to trial.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salem, MA LTC A w Restrictions
10/30/19: Emailed for appointment; response received a week later
12/4/19: Appointment- Application is filled out by LO, receipt, photo, fingerprinted
3/16/20: LTC received via USPS to my home
Congrats on what I assume is a new LTC.

Sorry for your wait and your restrictions, but thank you for letting us know that Salem PD sucks donkey dong.

🐯

Reactions: mkm

mkm

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on what I assume is a new LTC.

Sorry for your wait and your restrictions, but thank you for letting us know that Salem PD sucks donkey dong.

🐯
Thank you.... yes this was a brand new LTC, not renewal. And well Salem is Salem... I knew what I was getting into in terms of restrictions automatic on first license when I applied and applied anyways. My expectations were low on turn around since the Sgt. had told me I’d receive it in 3-4 months. (An elected official that I know received their first LTC last month- also with restrictions. That surprised me, I thought they would get unrestricted. So SPD is at least consistent.)

And I have my first pistol in hand so that’s exciting!!! Though thanks to Charlie, I had to wait two months to pick it up from my LGS who ordered in March. So we’re clear, I’m not throwing shade on the LGS... was in contact with me the whole time. Got in some dry fire practice last night too.

Now I just need a range when things open up....DMs welcome for recommendations. 😁

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I
Wife dropped off her renewal app on Oct 23, at 6:30pm. Received it today April 10, in the mail. How is it that the MA Govt. agencies can break the laws that govern this LTC renewal process, can avoid being prosecuted? I wish our organization could organized to defend against the law breakers within our government. I know the answer...
Which town/city?

steve8140

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Town of Pembroke,
Mailed in renewal application 4/13/20
Never received a receipt.
Called to check status 5/14/20 and was told it all set and due to be mailed out to me in a day or two.
Received call from PD on 5/19/20 telling me it was already mailed.
Received LTC unrestricted on 5/20/20.

Don’t actually need it until August.

Top Bottom