How Italians test body armor...

If in the US body armor test subject were one of the hurdles you needed to go through to extend your EBT card past a year, I think many of our money problems would go away

Stupid friggin Ginny's! Yes I can say that! STU GATZ

Vaffanculo strunzo!

Yeah, I can say that too. When I was a bambino ( 7 or 8 ), I'd ask my grandfather why everyone in the family had an Italian name except us. He explained that people had trouble pronouncing our name, Gianni, the kept saying Ginny [laugh].
I was a little kid and I believed anything my grandfather told me as gospel. My dad explained it a little better when I got older. He told me some people were reluctant to deal with Italians in business back in the 20's & 30's so he changed it.
I deal with a fair amount of Italians at work and some of them can be real strunzos. I find myself cursing them under my breath in Italian. This one dickhead heard me and asked how I knew how to speak Italian (I really can't, just a few words and phrases I remember from my youth). I told him that my grandfather came San Mauro Castelverde in the Provincia Di Palermo when he was a boy. He broke his ass working full time while getting two degree's from Wentworth and started a metal fabrication and elevator business. He was having a hard time getting customers because of belligerent f***ing Ginnys like you, so he changed his name to King, you f***ing strunzo.

Vaffanculo strunzo!

Yeah, I can say that too. When I was a bambino ( 7 or 8 ), I'd ask my grandfather why everyone in the family had an Italian name except us. He explained that people had trouble pronouncing our name, Gianni, the kept saying Ginny [laugh].
I was a little kid and I believed anything my grandfather told me as gospel. My dad explained it a little better when I got older. He told me some people were reluctant to deal with Italians in business back in the 20's & 30's so he changed it.
I deal with a fair amount of Italians at work and some of them can be real strunzos. I find myself cursing them under my breath in Italian. This one dickhead heard me and asked how I knew how to speak Italian (I really can't, just a few words and phrases I remember from my youth). I told him that my grandfather came San Mauro Castelverde in the Provincia Di Palermo when he was a boy. He broke his ass working full time while getting two degree's from Wentworth and started a metal fabrication and elevator business. He was having a hard time getting customers because of belligerent f***ing Ginnys like you, so he changed his name to King, you f***ing strunzo.

My mothers grandfather worked for the City of Worcester around the turn of the century and so changed his name from Angelo Cherubini to Al Kirby.

Something doesn't look right. The gun seems to have very little kick and the target doesn't act like it was hit very hard.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that too. That is a rifle round at almost point blank range. Seems like it should have more impact than that.

Back
Top Bottom