How Dare You Defend Yourself: Another Great Story From The UK

"We've even had to put up CCTV at home because we didn't feel safe," he said.

How does a CCTV camera make anyone safer? Is it supposed to be a deterrent?

If a 78 year-old pensioner gets arrested for 'murder' for defending himself in his own home, there's no hope for the UK. They're done. Enjoy your invasion.

CCTV camera gives you time to hide your kitchen knives and open the safe so the burglar doesn’t hurt his hands trying to pry it open. You wouldn’t want your hone to damage his livelihood.

I've not had an ounce of respect for them ever. They choose to maintain a kingdom/monarchy, they disarmed their own population twice and begged the U.S. for weapons during WWII and never returned the arms that were sent, instead they chose to dump them in the sea off the cliffs of Dover. They've colonized, disarmed and mistreated countless millions of people around the globe for decades, their diet is beyond bland, their arrogance is beyond intolerable, they allowed a soft invasion of their country by mudslimes and their lack of spine to deal with their own internal problems is proof that they have no resolve to survive. Let them perish in the worst way possible.....they fully deserve it.

And you could almost forgive all of it.... Except the piss warm beer

my wife's cousin married one. The woman is beyond intolerable and she hates me with a capital H-A-T-E-S. She thinks I am a gun nut and cannot believe my daughters shoot with me. She's been in my house for holidays and won't say a word to me. lmfao. I cannot stand any of those people I have met from over there. Never been to England. no desire to go at all.

Like every where in the world, you have your nice parts and your bad parts. You have some really great people and some moonbats.
Not everyone as the same view, I’m British and I’m a gun enthusiast, republican, I even voted for Maggie, she was the last of the great Prime Ministers. I left 20 plus years ago because things where going down hill fast, I still have family and friends out there and it’s getting worse. A good friend and colleague just out of France had the opportunity to take a new position in our new office in AUS, he took his family and ran to get out of Europe.

If you know someone who is carrying a knife don't keep silent. Report it. Call Lancashire Constabulary on 101 or report knife crime anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers who can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
giphy.gif

As an illustrative example, consider for a moment what the consequences to society if we were for example to allow the pink pussy hat crowd or code pink to be the ruling/policy making majority in the US?

Sadly, with the direction we're headed in, it's possible within the next generation.

I did miss it and found this in the article about the homeowner and why he should remain in jail particularly disgusting:

“has shown no remorse and would continue to pose a danger to any other burglars.”

Pose a danger to other burglars? Here's a thought, don't break into someone else's house.

I've not had an ounce of respect for them ever. They choose to maintain a kingdom/monarchy, they disarmed their own population twice and begged the U.S. for weapons during WWII and never returned the arms that were sent, instead they chose to dump them in the sea off the cliffs of Dover. They've colonized, disarmed and mistreated countless millions of people around the globe for decades, their diet is beyond bland, their arrogance is beyond intolerable, they allowed a soft invasion of their country by mudslimes and their lack of spine to deal with their own internal problems is proof that they have no resolve to survive. Let them perish in the worst way possible.....they fully deserve it.
U.S. should have told them to use cricket bats, since they banned guns. I am sure the bats would have worked very well against K98k Mausers and MG42s. Just can't fix that special strain of stupidity that seems to run rampant in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom