• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How are the S&W Kel Tec clones doing?

Specifically the bullpup shotgun, side folding 9mm carbine, and the .22 Mag that came out a month or two ago. The pistol is a bit too soon, but that shotgun got some attention when it was announced and I don't see anyone talking about it.

The side folding carbine I did get an up close look at one and it looks very chunky. The appeal for the Kel Tec was it could be folded and put into a bag and with it being so thin it's easy to whip out and store, but the S&W clone does not give me the same confidence.

That .22 Mag does look superior to the Kel Tec in every way, but I don't care for semi auto .22 Mag pistols.

I know Sig 226 mags work with M&P pistols.
If 226 mags work in the M&P FPC, I would interested in picking one up.

Have the fpc. It's decent for what it is. Folding for easier storage. Mild recoil because it's a blowback design. The mag holders in the buttstock are kinda lame, not easily manipulated, pushing the toggle releases the opposite mag. Also this stupid spacer is dumb and floats around looking like shit. IMG_20230706_210118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom