"Home Grown Terrorists"

reinbeau

NES Member
Is anyone else bothered by that term being used to describe these four jihadists who were planning on blowing up JFK Airport (and neighborhoods in the process)? One of them is a naturalized citizen, the rest are muslims from Trinidad - or am I mistaken?

Doesn't matter. None of them are Americans. They aren't 'home grown' anything.

I hate the lamestream media in this country! [jihad]

If they're home grown, where can I find some weed killer for them?

Four Seasons, among other fine stores, sells an awful lot of "weed killer" which will take care of any home grown...weeds. The foriegn species also.

[mg]

Four Seasons, among other fine stores, sells an awful lot of "weed killer" which will take care of any home grown...weeds. The foriegn species also.
Oh. Silly me.

I seem to have a lot of "weed killer" after all. .22, .38, .357, 9mm, .45, 30-06 and even some .30 Carbine weed killer.
2.gif

What is up with the media in this country? Are so worried about offending those who want to murder our children, wives, husbands, US that we're afraid of calling them what they are, "Muslim-Extremists?"

Call a spade a spade!! I'm sure that 99% of the Muslims in this country are peaceful, just like 99% of pit-bulls won't maul a child, but I'm not putting a newborn in a crib with one and leaving the room either.

The pussification of the media has got to stop!

Back
Top Bottom