home defense firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope everyone knows this guy is trouble. yesterday he's looking for home defence tips and today he wants to go shoot peoples AK's. He was informed some how this forum is filled with white, rednecked, bible humping, uneducated, nuts. I had to guess this is some guy in a suite sitting in coaklys office hopping to see if some one is compliant. I wouldn't let him near my dog no matter my fire arms. he was given great advice yesterday but is still digging and graduating to firearms he wants to shoot he can't have in the city he lives.

hijacking his thread awsome[rofl]

That's a bit harsh I think. The guy is a new shooter who's enthusiastic about trying new guns. He's been brainwashed by public schools and the media into thinking gun owners are rednecks, so he tried to "fit in," albeit awkwardly. This is understandable.

What are you worried about in terms of the AG checking if your semiauto AK is "compliant," whatever that means? Who cares if he wants to try out rifles that are prohibited by an unenforceable city ordnance that will not apply to him if he moves, or stores the gun outside of Boston?

Who was this at the last NES shoot?[smile]

Attachments

• IMG_0933_141164146_std.jpg
    IMG_0933_141164146_std.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 17
That's a bit harsh I think. The guy is a new shooter who's enthusiastic about trying new guns. He's been brainwashed by public schools and the media into thinking gun owners are rednecks, so he tried to "fit in," albeit awkwardly. This is understandable.

What are you worried about in terms of the AG checking if your semiauto AK is "compliant," whatever that means? Who cares if he wants to try out rifles that are prohibited by an unenforceable city ordnance that will not apply to him if he moves, or stores the gun outside of Boston?

you live in mass. do really belive someone will verify your arms at a range and after they inventory them how are going to prove your compliant? It will take years and cost thousands. Do you really belive the your inocent until proven guilty when it come to this subject in mass. I value my license which is easly revoked in this state while an issue is pending. i want no problems and this guy is going to be nothing but problems. I'm just trying to help some people who are being kind and offering him help. on this subject and polical climate i would caution everyone to be careful. if it smells like crap it most likely is.

No, that is not what he suggested, he suggested that this forum is packed with xenophobes. There is a difference.

The KKK made hay with the xenophobes during this country's immigration wave from roughly the 1880 -1920's (playing on people's fears of the newly arrived) and were a development that grew out of the Know-Knothing party. Take a peek at the 1920's application (post #253), you'll be happy to discover, it's pure xenophobia.

I should not have used racist (Which is probably what the Klan is these days). Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
The KKK made hay with the xenophobes during this country's immigration wave from roughly the 1880 -1920's (playing on people's fears of the newly arrived) and were a development that grew out of the Know-Knothing party. Take a peek at the 1920's application (post #253), you'll be happy to discover, it's pure xenophobia.

I should not have used racist (Which is probably what the Klan is these days). Sorry for the confusion.

I think perhaps Ed was pointing out that Mr.Troll was insinuating that NES is a bunch of xenophobic rabidly-Christian mysogynists, not that gun owners generally are such things. I.e. Mr. Troll was being insulting to NESers specifically, not gun owners generally. Ed?

IDGAF about what the klan thinks, or where they came from. You said he suggested gun owners are racist. That is not what he did. He suggested this forum has a xenophobe problem. This forum is not even close to a representation of gun owners everywhere.

there are a few here and there.

There are a few, but there are more good dudes here that out weigh the people that get on my nerves.

I think perhaps Ed was pointing out that Mr.Troll was insinuating that NES is a bunch of xenophobic rabidly-Christian mysogynists, not that gun owners generally are such things. I.e. Mr. Troll was being insulting to NESers specifically, not gun owners generally. Ed?

Yes, I am just not that fast on the keys this morning. Is it lunch time yet?

No, that is not what he suggested, he suggested that this forum is packed with xenophobes. There is a difference.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jesuslove
I am a white christian (I see that this seems to be important here on NES)

27 pages and still going strong. The force is strong with this one.

Well, when he comments on a Jeff Quinn video and says "I don't want to see old whitey shooting his bird gun" to try and fit in, that sounds pretty racist to me.

Maybe he is racist, maybe there are racists here, but that has nothing to do with gun owners as a collective. He is clearly insulting NES, as Nicole pointed out, and probably trolling for reactions from certain members he has taken issue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom