home defense firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep asking, I keep telling. Tavor.

Tavor....

My-Precious----very-Funny-Meme-Comic-Cat.jpg

I do not believe this is a real firearm.

So let's move along and forget about expensive glocks for now. Are we done providing useful feedback? If so, I don't think I will be participating in this thread any longer.

I am left with confusion instead of answers. Suggestions of training (what kind, I have no idea), shotguns loaded with bird shot, .380acp pocket pistols, and no rifles what-so-ever. Is the general opinion of this forum that it is better to feel safe? Or actually be effective?

I'm starting to think it's the former around here. I have ____ firearm, therefore I am 100% secure. This doesn't really cut it for me, personally.

Anyone willing to step up and provide anything more substantial than youtube videos of an old bearded whitey shooting rotten pork in his backyard with his bird gun? Or more substantial than an old fat white guy rolling around in the grass and coining terms for his self-promoted "tactical maneuvers?" This has been.... eye opening. Please tell me that you all don't take these guys serious.

First firearm for home protection in Boston = handgun. 9mm with appropriate ammo has less recoil than .40 or .45acp for faster follow shots if needed and does a very good job. Example = bonded 9mm +p+ Winchester ranger 127 grain bullet travelling at 1250 feet per second.
Second firearm for home protection in Boston = a 12 gauge shotgun at close range loaded with bird shot, buck shot or slugs will all mess up your assailants whole weekend. Either remington 870 or Mossberg 590 or 500. The 590 will handle both 2 3/4" and 3"shells. The 500 only 2 3/4" shells. 3" isn't needed for home protection and recoil is more severe than 2 3/4". A pistol grip in the home is more quick to handle than a full stock.
Third home protection in Boston = It is my understanding that you can't have the AR platform in downtown Boston. Refer to downtown Boston NES'rs with more information.

I lost this guy when he posted his first word.

Attachments

• 263298_10151555371760432_1739203479_n.jpg
    263298_10151555371760432_1739203479_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
Only those who have ever found themselves covered in gunpowder and fruit juice. Raise your hands.....

at least i wasn't wearing the suit for the fruit cocktail trifecta.

You guys always win this fight.

they always do.

Not you Atilla, I may be interested in joining your rod & gun club [wink]

come on down. you can start by taking my place this saturday at the clean up since i can't make it this spring. [wink]

Eds dreams...

22452__safe_pinkie-pie_rarity_animated_party-cannon_haters-gonna-hate_sweet-and-elite.gif

That's Big Mike's thing.

I should probably stop searching for cannons for sale on the internet, I don't want to get suicided by the state. Besides, 40k for a transferable 57MM M1 Anti-Tank Gun is a little out of my NFA league, I figure I should start with a 9mm suppressor.

pix62703326122222222.jpg

Think NH would let me register this as a trailer? Picture me rollin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom