home defense firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

I am a white christian (I see that this seems to be important here on NES)

Thats a pretty crappy line

I am merely making assumptions based on the general disdain I see on here for people of other nationalities and religions. Given that Caucasian people and christian people make the majority of the population of the US, I figured this could generally quell the general xenophobia I have witness on this forum.

I will leave that out next time as it appears that those views aren't 100% shared. I sincerely apologize for my assumptions.

just get a battle axe, many heathen were dispatched by our glorious ancestors while liberating the Holy lands. See that Mormon-Katana thread. Now imagine the headline "White crusader comes to the rescue of dame in distress and cuts the heads off her attackers with a single swing of his broadsword" - now that would be so Epic you'd be crowned King Arthur ... if you know what I mean. [wink]

I apologize. I have just been reading emphasis on these being important in order to be assumed a sane American, here.

[rofl] Then your reading comprehension sucks. I have been here many years, and having met a fair number of members FTF...I don't think you could reliably pick out which ones are what color/ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation/educational background/cultural background without reading A LOT of posts. Many of the regulars here who are in some demographic minority are routinely assumed to be in another demographic. Nobody types "female" or "black."

For sure we have some ignorant idiots, but if you thought we were ALL racist morons, why are you asking for advice from us?

Besides, if you were really up to speed, you would know that the shibboleth of patriotic Americanism is dog ownership. Can't trust those pinko commie cat people you know....

You could get one of these and make friends with Boris for some help! I just heard a teacher was suspended for bringing in 'gardening' tools, was that you BORIS?
SHOVELes.jpg

[rofl] Then your reading comprehension sucks. I have been here many years, and having met a fair number of members FTF...I don't think you could reliably pick out which ones are what color/ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation/educational background/cultural background without reading A LOT of posts. Many of the regulars here who are in some demographic minority are routinely assumed to be in another demographic. Nobody types "female" or "black."

For sure we have some ignorant idiots, but if you thought we were ALL racist morons, why are you asking for advice from us?

Besides, if you were really up to speed, you would know that the shibboleth of patriotic Americanism is dog ownership. Can't trust those pinko commie cat people you know....

You mean your not a black dude?

[laugh]

this thread, lulz

Last edited:
Pork shoulder. Target load @ 21 feet. Enough said.

j0igwg.jpg

I am merely making assumptions based on the general disdain I see on here for people of other nationalities and religions. Given that Caucasian people and christian people make the majority of the population of the US, I figured this could generally quell the general xenophobia I have witness on this forum.

I will leave that out next time as it appears that those views aren't 100% shared. I sincerely apologize for my assumptions.

thanks remember this is the north east lots of different races and genders on this forum. I suggest for an apartment .38 hollow point round

Perhaps it's more along the lines of "a few bad eggs ruins the whole dozen" idea. If you don't see the xenophobia on this forum, then you aren't reading this forum. Given the recent actions of two brothers who practiced Islam, you must not be reading those kinds of threads.

I'll agree to drop this in light of the reaction this thread is receiving.

Would anyone like to provide anything useful to my original question? I'm getting a resounding answer of ".380acp" and "shotgun with bird shot." If under-powered self protection is the name of the game, perhaps I need to do more reading? Are there laws in Boston that dictate how much muzzle velocity my firearms are allowed to have? Or are these friendly suggestions based on ammo availability? Or available training courses specializing in tactics for bird shot shotguns and .380acp pocket pistols?

Or is this another troll attempt in an effort to let me know that I must love men and therefor should buy accordingly?

Are 9mm pistols too powerful? I've always liked the idea of a .45acp 1911. AR-15's have always been appealing to me, too. Are these all off the table? I have read that Boston has laws forbidding the storage of a AR-15. So I understand that may not be in my deck of cards.

Perhaps it's more along the lines of "a few bad eggs ruins the whole dozen" idea. If you don't see the xenophobia on this forum, then you aren't reading this forum. Given the recent actions of two brothers who practiced Islam, you must not be reading those kinds of threads.

I'll agree to drop this in light of the reaction this thread is receiving.

Would anyone like to provide anything useful to my original question? I'm getting a resounding answer of ".380acp" and "shotgun with bird shot." If under-powered self protection is the name of the game, perhaps I need to do more reading? Are there laws in Boston that dictate how much muzzle velocity my firearms are allowed to have? Or are these friendly suggestions based on ammo availability? Or available training courses specializing in tactics for bird shot shotguns and .380acp pocket pistols?

Or is this another troll attempt in an effort to let me know that I must love men and therefor should buy accordingly?

Are 9mm pistols too powerful? I've always liked the idea of a .45acp 1911. AR-15's have always been appealing to me, too. Are these all off the table? I have read that Boston has laws forbidding the storage of a AR-15. So I understand that may not be in my deck of cards.

Serious answer - do you have any training yet? Do you have an FID or LTC yet?

You live in MA. If you don't already have the permits squared away, you are MONTHS out from needing to worry about what gun to buy.

"AR15" transposed with letters 15 spells "man love" in ancient Aramaic, besides why does a white man need a rifle with a lawn-care attachments?

Anything you can level and fire quickly and accruately in the dark at 2 in the morning while you are half asleep and panicking should do it.

That said, I guard my house with a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

Terminator_Plasma_Rifle_by_Paul_Muad_Dib.jpg

Last edited:

I just want to apologize to you for that man love comment before. It was way out of line.

.45 is a good choice because it has a lot more knockdown power than 9mm. However, a 1911 is not the ideal weapon platform per current CFS teachings.

I just want to apologize to you for that man love comment before. It was way out of line.

.45 is a good choice because it has a lot more knockdown power than 9mm. However, a 1911 is not the ideal weapon platform per current CFS teachings.

CFS?

Your use of big words that make heads explode makes you a terrorist. [laugh]

Not to derail this thread about man love and white supremacy, cats are embodiment of selfish, capitalist pursuit of earthly pleasure while exploiting hardworking proletariat who feeds them. Dogs are true communists, happy to serve their master despite ill treatment and malcontent.

Anything you can level and fire quickly and accruately in the dark at 2 in the morning while you are half asleep and panicking should do it.

That said, I guard my house with a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

Terminator_Plasma_Rifle_by_Paul_Muad_Dib.jpg

not mAss legal, need to file off that bayo lug first.

also, good luck getting plasma ammo at any price right now.

Your use of big words that make heads explode makes you a terrorist. [laugh]

Not to derail this thread about man love and white supremacy, cats are embodiment of selfish, capitalist pursuit of earthly pleasure while exploiting hardworking proletariat who feeds them. Dogs are true communists, happy to serve their master despite ill treatment and malcontent.

:) Gotta do something to prove the franchise wasn't wasted on me just because I have ovaries.

Cats are welfare queens. They lay around all day and attack you if you don't provide their entitlements.

Dogs are optimistic, community-minded, and happy and grateful for any largesse you bestow upon them. Also, I saw that dog on Youtube that wouldn't eat the treat from Obama. Let's see a cat be that discriminating.

:) Gotta do something to prove the franchise wasn't wasted on me just because I have ovaries.

Indeed, women were given superior trigger control skills by increased patience and under-skin fat layer to kill with a single shot, while us men have to rely on dumping mags to kill that Porsche.

Cats are welfare queens. They lay around all day and attack you if you don't provide their entitlements.

Dogs are optimistic, community-minded, and happy and grateful for any largesse you bestow upon them. Also, I saw that dog on Youtube that wouldn't eat the treat from Obama. Let's see a cat be that discriminating.

Actually most dogs would each other's poo when not even hungry, and cats ... I'm still trying to find a repast to delight our cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom