• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holsters

I just added Shottist to the list here. Andy Langlois is now a member of this forum and a friend who makes Ching Slings, leather and Kydex holsters/mag pouches.

How about a second link for each brand to threads in which members have reviewed the holsters? It could make for a rather complete list of options and reviews for those looking at something new.

You could just have members submit their review threads in here, then Derek or another mod could occasionally clean it up and add the links to the appropriate mfg. Just a thought, Im not trying to make a ton of extra work for anyone!

I just got one (JMG). OWB for my 642. Very comfortable and the price is outstanding. It also conceals very well.

Last edited:
Greg - I have a Mitch Rosen and I can't say enough about the quality!

I just got a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 for my .45 USPc today,all I can say is it is amazingly comfortable compared to my Comp-Tac.Killer retention and comfortable.Seriously,I don't know if wearing a gun can any more comfortable than this.Damn did I say comfortable enough times ?

Carrying is no longer an uncomfortable burden (most of the time) for me.I'm glad I waited it out instead of ordering one from Milt..I got it for $100 shipped[smile]

I still might go ahead and order one from Mitch,see what it's like.

Last night I ordered two holsters from Com-Tac for the upcoming Art of CC courses.

We'll have a 2 O'Clock and a Minotaur for a Glock 19/23 to review.

I really like there customer service and turnaround time.

If they are half as comfortable as the Milt Sparks Watch Six I'll be pleased!

Congrats on the new holster Greg!

Com-Tac Minotaur

The Com-Tac holsters arrived today! 10 days for a turn-a-round....excellent! My impression of the Minotaur after wearing it for 9 hours is.......Winner! As comfortable as can be! Excellent stability, great fit & finish and easy re-holstering. The iron is a Glock 23 w/ the Crimson Trace laser grip.

DSC04002.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

The Com-Tac holsters arrived today! 10 days for a turn-a-round....excellent! My impression of the Minotaur after wearing it for 9 hours is.......Winner! As comfortable as can be! Excellent stability, great fit & finish and easy re-holstering. The iron is a Glock 23 w/ the Crimson Trace laser grip.

Small world John, my MTAC was waiting for me when I got home. I ordered the M&P 9/40/357 compact but it looks like I got the slide version. It will hold my M&P9c and 9 full size. So far walking around the house and sitting on the couch its been great. I'm still getting used to re-holstering with it.

I love mine!! Great Holster.

the reviews are a great source and the links are awesome as well, but any idea who in eastern MA stocks IWB holsters? four seasons and roach's has one and its nylon, i was hoping to find a place that will stock various make/model to try

Just got a holster for my 1911 w/ rail from Andy Langlois. Excellent piece. Good quality leather and fits the gun perfect even with the rail. Comfortable on my waist even though a 1911 is a big gun. All in all I think the whole transaction took a week from my first email to him. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Sadly, Lou Alessi of Alessi Holsters passed away from cancer on 2/21/09. The Family stated that they will keep the business going.

Add Blade-Tech, best out there, Safariland makes an outstanding Drop leg. Avoid the Serpa!

I will be carrying a p226 looking for good IWB holster. Question for all the heavyset members which do they find more comfortable as I am 5'8" and fat

I received my Side Guard IWB for my Smith model 60 Pro 2 weeks ago. Delivery from order time was just about 8 weeks. Happy with it. You can spend a lot more on a Pure Kustom, K and D, as well as a number of other custom makers whose craftsman ship may be a bit better but the Side Guard does the job. I do own 2 from K and D and they were my first choice but he did not have one available for my Smith.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom