Holster for a PK 380

Anyone have any suggestions on holster options for a Walther PK 380, it's my wifes gun and can't find any holster made for the gun yet. I know it should work well with some P22 holsters, was wondering if anyone has found something that works well? Not looking for a concealement rig just something she can take to the range. [thinking]

Update, if anyone is facing the same dillema, we found the desantis dual carry to be the best option thus far. The one we got was sized for compact autos, it is just a bit big for the length of the slide on the PK 380, but holds it in there well enough for casual usage (i.e. range wear, in the yard, etc) it's not the right rig for concealement or vigorous wear situations but is a bandaid until my wife decides she wants to wear it concealed on a regular basis, or more holsters are readily available specifically for the PK 380 or both.

I carry one in a Bianchi Holster - Model 7 Leather Shadow II, great belt holster. Mine has to be 20 years old and still looks new.

Back
Top Bottom