Holster Exchange

As far as resellers, I hadn't thought of someone doing that. There's always someone. A couple of guys in the higher-end knife world will badger a seller to discount heavily only to toss it on Ebay later. Just total d-bags.

BUT. . . . I've gotta get my holsters together and put them up in the Members section. I've got too many I don't want at this point. First I have to figure out for which gun they are. LOL

I was thinking any holsters offered up for free should be marked somehow, to discourage resale. Maybe write NES on them in sharpie somewhere, or draw dickbutt on them. Whatever.

I spent too long this weekend digging through the various pockets of gun shit I have squirreled away around my house. It's not easy trying to figure out which gun a holster goes with when you have so many guns that are sort of the same. I started marking them, but then went down a compatibility rabbit hole and shut the whole thing down before I was finished.

Huh. I didn’t find nearly as many as I thought I would.

I did find a black RH hunter style holster that I used for my 7.5” Super Blackhawk and a Mikes shoulder rig I used for a 6” K Frame.

Anyone need them?

Anyone got something that’ll go with a 4” K Frame?

I was thinking any holsters offered up for free should be marked somehow, to discourage resale. Maybe write NES on them in sharpie somewhere, or draw dickbutt on them. Whatever.

I spent too long this weekend digging through the various pockets of gun shit I have squirreled away around my house. It's not easy trying to figure out which gun a holster goes with when you have so many guns that are sort of the same. I started marking them, but then went down a compatibility rabbit hole and shut the whole thing down before I was finished.

Oh I get it. And if the guy decides to Ebay them, you're still stuck.

There's always one that wants to take advantage and ruin it for everyone. But that shouldn't discourage us. ;)

Back
Top Bottom