Hog hunting

Had a great time at Hillside Ranch, Not cheap, but you will have success. Clean and well run, first class operation. Scott and Tania will take care of you. I got a 245 Lb. Boar, and my friends shot Fallow Deer, and Boar also. Minimum age is 10 - Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun hunting experience. All meals provided, Butchering on site. The kids just devoured fresh Boar Tacos........

The picture is here on this site somewhere, If some one can post it, Take a good look at it. That pig has been in the wild for a long time. "Feral" does mean escaped and gone wild, That is how these pig problems begin. I suggest some folks demand a FOIA from Mass F & W and you will find out how more wide spread this really is.

Pigs can go feral in as little as a month , i don't recall how long that one had been out but i remember it was a russian boar.

Alabama, Georgia, Florida, all have good hogging. Been to all and you get a good variety of big ol blackies to the ultragressive like this one I pinged last year. Mind you it took 3 shots to put this bastard into hog heaven

Sent from the blind

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414847087586.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414847087586.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom